Gladewater (1-1) @ Center (1-1)

BearFan13

Gladewater @ Center   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Gladewater Bears
    • Center Roughriders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/12/2020 at 12:30 AM

Center will have to most dangerous offense GW has faced so far this season....... also the biggest. But defense is question. I think GW has enough speed to run with Center so that’ll make it even more of a interesting to pick. Looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds. Pulling for our former district co-champion. 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Center will have to most dangerous offense GW has faced so far this season....... also the biggest. But defense is question. I think GW has enough speed to run with Center so that’ll make it even more of a interesting to pick. Looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds. Pulling for our former district co-champion. 

You think they are that much better then Gilmer offensively? Serious question, I haven’t seen much film on them and I’m just going off what I saw last year. I know their RB has been a grown man since last year lol 

5 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

You think they are that much better then Gilmer offensively? Serious question, I haven’t seen much film on them and I’m just going off what I saw last year. I know their RB has been a grown man since last year lol 

From what I’ve seen out of both I’d give their offense the nod. 

21 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Imo, from what film i have seen on Gilmer. Yes I think its quite possible they are better offensively. And the RB lost a few pounds and gained some speed. He's listed at 6' 197 lbs now. I don't think they'll stop yall.....but I dunno if y'all will stop them either. I expect a track meet. 

5 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Hey guy that was wrong about Smith missing two weeks where did anyone from Tatum say that?

Yea go back and read were I say he was cleared that week and they were keeping him out for precautionary reasons. Also if this is the best offense they have seen then Gladewater has no chance in y’all opinion that’s all I’m saying 

Just now, Sportsguru02 said:

Yea go back and read were I say he was cleared that week and they were keeping him out for precautionary reasons. Also if this is the best offense they have seen then Gladewater has no chance in y’all opinion that’s all I’m saying 

Actually that would be your opinion because you da only one that said it. 

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Actually that would be your opinion because you da only one that said it. 

If their offense is better than ours and we literally only punted twice and turned it over on downs once, then they should prolly score at will. I honestly think they have a better per running game but overall offense they aren’t close. 

19 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

If their offense is better than ours and we literally only punted twice and turned it over on downs once, then they should prolly score at will. I honestly think they have a better per running game but overall offense they aren’t close. 

Yalls OL is better. But they got a better RB and QB...... WRs bout the same. Just IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Already have. That’s how I know. 

U can’t because this is tennison first yr starting and his numbers are better than Hanson’s. That just let me know u just be running ur mouth like normal continue to wear ur hard hats to the games cause ur still slow lol 

Just now, Sportsguru02 said:

U can’t because this is tennison first yr starting and his numbers are better than Hanson’s. That just let me know u just be running ur mouth like normal continue to wear ur hard hats to the games cause ur still slow lol 

Hardhats to games? Yea, that guy ain’t done that in years. 

Sorry, really didn’t mean to butthurt you to the point where you’re probably shaking. Meth detox will do that though.