Gladewater (1-1) @ Center (1-1)

BearFan13

Gladewater @ Center   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Gladewater Bears
    • Center Roughriders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/12/2020 at 12:30 AM

Good Game Center. Still not sure how in the world the encroachment that everyone in the stadium saw except the ref right by it. Quarterback threw it up thinking he had a free play. Then it’s 4th and 5. Should’ve been inside the 50 with a fresh set of downs and under two mins left. Is what it is. Our tackling was horrible once again. 

12 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Good Game Center. Still not sure how in the world the encroachment that everyone in the stadium saw except the ref right by it. Quarterback threw it up thinking he had a free play. Then it’s 4th and 5. Should’ve been inside the 50 with a fresh set of downs and under two mins left. Is what it is. Our tackling was horrible once again. 

That's funny that you should say that. Seems like a lot of miss spotting of the ball, spotting the sticks and stepping off the penalties. Refs were all over the place. smh

Center tackling not that great either. Like Fightinglama posted earlier, it seemed like the Riders had butterfingers tonight. There was a lot of drop passes on our end also. 

10 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

I saw it. I think i said earlier the crew looked lost most of the night. I stand by my statement, lol

Just now, FightingLlama said:

I saw it. I think i said earlier the crew looked lost most of the night. I stand by my statement, lol

Yeah man just hurts when a team is trying to make a game winning drive. Neither was stopping the other and the encroachment was obvious to the entire stadium and the QB. They let it go like a free play then no flag. That’s a huge call that late in the game. But like you said, those dudes were lost all game. I can’t wait until playoffs so it can’t get a little better 

12 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Win or lose it was a entertaining ball game.

1 minute ago, Crawford said:

Win or lose it was a entertaining ball game.

Most definitely. I’m more impressed with Center. Them boys came to play. Not happy with the outcome because I believe we are a much better team then what was shown tonight but iron sharpens iron. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Yeah man just hurts when a team is trying to make a game winning drive. Neither was stopping the other and the encroachment was obvious to the entire stadium and the QB. They let it go like a free play then no flag. That’s a huge call that late in the game. But like you said, those dudes were lost all game. I can’t wait until playoffs so it can’t get a little better 

We had some fantastic refs tonight. 

7 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Most definitely. I’m more impressed with Center. Them boys came to play. Not happy with the outcome because I believe we are a much better team then what was shown tonight but iron sharpens iron. 

Feel you in that. These games make y’all better in the long run. 

1 minute ago, coolbear99 said:

We can't control the refs but what we can control is our players and you can't get a Pf penalty inside the 5 with a tie ball game gotta have more self control and discipline 

100% correct. Inside the 5 yard line and get a personal foul which is already bad enough but then add the fact we were without our kicker and it ended up costing us points 

Refs might have been the worst I’ve ever seen at the high school level. Bad on both sides. The no flag on the 3rd and 6 at the end of game. Smh. #36 personal foul was a bone headed move, in my opinion cost his team the win... Center has a good team. Congrats Center. Good luck the rest of the way.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, PapaBear1 said:

Refs might have been the worst I’ve ever seen at the high school level. Bad on both sides. The no flag on the 3rd and 6 at the end of game. Smh. #36 personal foul was a bone headed move, in my opinion cost his team the win... Center has a good team. Congrats Center. Good luck the rest of the way.

Man if they were worse than the ones we had when we played I feel bad