Daingerfield 1-1 @ Sabine 2-0

Bclove05

2 minutes ago, TINDERBOX said:

What the heck is wrong with Dfield offense, looks like defense holding up but can't score.  Though this was a state champion in the making but

after watching them looks like a disappointment again.

New for them. Methodical. Time consuming drives. Using TE alot, Lines up in the I some.... 

21 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

We still got work to do, but we’re improving each week. 

Hands down Tatum was a good opponent. Very disciplined but they made mistakes too but we didn't capitalize like they did on ours. They were the better team Friday. Now its time to beat the Redbirds. 

21 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Hands down Tatum was a good opponent. Very disciplined but they made mistakes too but we didn't capitalize like they did on ours. They were the better team Friday. Now its time to beat the Redbirds. 

Tatum wasn't disciplined at all. Gave DF just a lil over a field in penalty yards. 

10 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

We gave more than that. Yall got that dub and yall earned it. Im riding with yall in 3ad1 all year. Until somebody else beats us that I see is better. 

Y'all gonna be fine. Takes some time learning a new system. I'll be honest, I don't think y'all run Jeter enough though. That cat should be good for 100 a game on the ground. For all I know, coach may be saving that for when it matters though. Y'alls defense is tough, real tough. They'll keep y'all in games until the offense gets it figured out. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Y'all gonna be fine. Takes some time learning a new system. I'll be honest, I don't think y'all run Jeter enough though. That cat should be good for 100 a game on the ground. For all I know, coach may be saving that for when it matters though. Y'alls defense is tough, real tough. They'll keep y'all in games until the offense gets it figured out. 

If the OC learned anything during his time at Carthage, it’s that he has to be committed to work on the things that need improvement during pre-district games.  The QB doesn’t need to work on his rushing skills and certainly doesn’t need to get hurt.  I’m sure that piece of the offense will be there when it counts.  Hopefully the rest will come around too with the extra reps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

If the OC learned anything during his time at Carthage, it’s that he has to be committed to work on the things that need improvement during pre-district games.  The QB doesn’t need to work on his rushing skills and certainly doesn’t need to get hurt.  I’m sure that piece of the offense will be there when it counts.  Hopefully the rest will come around too with the extra reps.

Well said.

I think we will beat sabine. But it will be a close battle.  I'm glad to see our defense looking so good because I honestly have faith in the new offense. We will work out the kinks. And dont be surprised when we make a heck of a run in playoffs . And Tatum is going to just get better and better as well.im pulling for em in d1. 

My thoughts on this game are that if DF gets their offense together they will win. Sabine has a good defense but not the same team speed that DF has. Sabine’s offense is still getting in sync with so many new starters and that DF defense is stout. If DF continues to turn it over and can’t muster any offense then Sabine will find a way to win it.