Daingerfield 1-1 @ Sabine 2-0

Bclove05

3 hours ago, Brahmaball said:

No been under a rock when it comes to high school ball here lately

Their OC came from Carthage. QB, RB, or WR coach or something like that I think. A poster from Atlanta referenced them as "Baby Carthage" after their game. Against us they were in shotgun 90% of the time with usually 2 or 3 wide, a tailback and an up back. They had a real promising drive against us when they went under center in the I with 2 TEs and a FB but we knocked the mess out of their RB inside the 5 and he coughed it up and we recovered in the endzone. Had to go back to the gun to pass after that drive cuz it was a 2 score game and not much time left. May hurt some Dfield folks feelings to hear it but with that big back they have, might not hurt to mix in a lot of that I formation early to fabricate some drives while they learn that Carthage discipline and offense. 

• Like 4

Look.... Now pay attention..... this isn't a drill. We aren't clicking on O. Period..... our D has kept us there. We failed against TADUMB. They executed when needed. Time to miss that bs and go to the redtirds from sabine aka muddywater. Tigers by 14 now. Keep testing me and itll 35 by Friday 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

worry about when district hits and you have to deal with this juggernaut. Yall can "run" now but you won't later. Believe that... patience north folks

Hey man I'm just trying to make sure yall at your best so that when we whoop yall there isn't any excuses 

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

Look.... Now pay attention..... this isn't a drill. We aren't clicking on O. Period..... our D has kept us there. We failed against TADUMB. They executed when needed. Time to miss that bs and go to the redtirds from sabine aka muddywater. Tigers by 14 now. Keep testing me and itll 35 by Friday 

But on the real side like I said earlier dfield has a lot talent and will eventually get that o clicking. I've been saying all off season that I believe there will be a morris County team at state. Dfield and pewitt will play twice again this year.

5 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Sabine posters, please test her. 

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Sabine posters, please test her. 

Sabine posters are too nice. They literally just had their best year in school history. If I was a Sabine fan, you wouldn't be able to handle me this year lol. 

"Sabine by fiddy"

"Sabine in a reenactment of the Texas Chain Saw Massacre"

"Sabine bout Donkey Kong these fools"

Just some examples for you big hearted fans......its ok to talk #### and lose. @Racer55 does it all the time. 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

8 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Y’all won’t score than 20 this week. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Tiger03lb
9 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

You like 50/50 on predictions. At least you got koffs right lol