Daingerfield 1-1 @ Sabine 2-0

Bclove05

6 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Ya..... Every parents dream to provide for their high school and get that day care or child support tab. But like you said in your attack of TDB, it’s their life nots ours (you as well)..

Attack? Move around 🤡..... you should be a Biden supoorter with your sensitivity factor. 

16 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

If she does..... i would do whatever I can to help her. Who wouldn't? I help raise my great nieces so yeah I'd be ok. I wouldn't be disappointed in her. Now what?

Fair enough. Good answer. I have 3 daughters. I think I would be disappointed, but I would also do whatever I can to help them. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bclove05 said:

Fair enough. Good answer. I have 3 daughters. I think I would be disappointed, but I would also do whatever I can to help them. 

Why would you be disappointed though? Be disappointed in yourself. Not them. Thats not even a mistake in my eyes. God don't make mistakes bro. I also have 3 daughters btw. Fixing to be 18 16 and 9 ouch.... lol

2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I guess ima watch this one on live stream and just keep up with Gwater/Center on my phone. 

At least I won't get in trouble with the ole lady for yelling in the house at stupid penalties like I did last week lol

Are you needing just one? I will ask around.