Daingerfield 1-1 @ Sabine 2-0

Bclove05

7 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

We normally don’t make a lot of mistakes but we did tonight 

I think yall will he fine. Playing a team with that many weapons early just makes a team better down the stretch.  Them cards had a lot of heart. I love to see that. The game was closer than the score.we have to clean up the sloppiness and we should be hard to handle in d2. 

25 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

I think yall will he fine. Playing a team with that many weapons early just makes a team better down the stretch.  Them cards had a lot of heart. I love to see that. The game was closer than the score.we have to clean up the sloppiness and we should be hard to handle in d2. 

Sabine was scrappy the last 2 seasons, looks like they are extending that to a 3rd year. Maybe its the new norm now. Looks like the culture has been changed on the Sabine gridiron. 

36 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Saw where Warren #70 is home now. Nothing is broke. He will have a mri Monday. 

That's great that nothing is broken. Hope the MRI goes well. We need y'all at full strength so we can avenge our 1 loss to yall of the last 3 decades. Hey, this is yall's 3rd season to be solid......i am going from patting you on the back to straight talking smack.....it is time young grass hoppa.....but seriously, hope the young man is going to be fine. Nobody wants to see any of these kids getting hurt.