Daingerfield 1-1 @ Sabine 2-0

Bclove05

24 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

We have a kicker too. He made one from 35 on Friday that would have been good from 50+. 

I’ll sign off in 45 for sure.  I don’t like those high numbers.  Brings back bad memories.  😂. I’ve seen both kickers and I’d say neither team has an advantage in the kicking game.  Both are solid.

Just now, PantherNation2015 said:

I’ll sign off in 45 for sure.  I don’t like those high numbers.  Brings back bad memories.  😂. I’ve seen both kickers and I’d say neither team has an advantage in the kicking game.  Both are solid.

I’ve watched him in warmups for 2 weeks making them from 43 with lots of distance to give. Now it’s a little different kicking those when everything is on the line. That’s why I was glad to see us working on it in the game. I don’t want him kicking his first long one in the playoffs. 

3 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Daingerfield however, ain't about to kick a FG lol. Heck, they won't even kick an XP. 3 TDs on the season, 3 two point conversions......leads me to believe, they ain't got a chip shot kid. 

Just now, GWBears01 said:

I’ve watched him in warmups for 2 weeks making them from 43 with lots of distance to give. Now it’s a little different kicking those when everything is on the line. That’s why I was glad to see us working on it in the game. I don’t want him kicking his first long one in the playoffs. 

I was impressed with both.  Not just the FG’s and XP’s but the touch backs too.  Don’t see that too often these days in the pooch kick era.

9 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Daingerfield however, ain't about to kick a FG lol. Heck, they won't even kick an XP. 3 TDs on the season, 3 two point conversions......leads me to believe, they ain't got a chip shot kid. 

I think he missed every XP in our scrimmage. It wasn’t even close. Their odds are definitely better to go for 2. 😂

5 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Our kicker is 11 out of 11 on XPs with a chip shot FG from XP range. Kid has scored just 10 less points than Dfield's whole offense.👀👀👀 

Our kicker  missed an extra point and was wide left on a 47 yard field goal against West Rusk. 

3 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Our kicker  missed an extra point and was wide left on a 47 yard field goal against West Rusk. 

I don't think ours has that kinda leg. I think he should be ok from 40 and closer.....though, we ain't big on launching 40 yard attempts unless it's 4th and 15.