Daingerfield 1-1 @ Sabine 2-0

Bclove05

Well like I said earlier I hope the kid actually did want to live with his dad and that there is more to the story than we know. But you still have to check into all of it because rules are rules, and you know you would be upset if the situation was turned around. Wont matter anyways cause still won't help yall win district PP has that sewn up! Lol

18 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Why are yall so caught up on 1 kid? A kid mind you. None of us know why he did this yet.... yalls opinions are about as useful as wet toilet paper

There's a reason why people all over East Texas knows about Hughes springs "big back" or Kennedy or #24 from Hughes springs. It's a big deal because its a game changer in the playoffs for Df. This is a huge deal to Paul pewitt and possible df playoff opponents.

11 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

I havent seen the kid play but also hs has only played a down arp team and a average harmony team 

Kid can ball and he’s a load. He’s been running over basically everyone for the last 2 years. You can wear him down and tire him out though. If you stop him, you stop HS completely 

6 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

I havent seen the kid play but also hs has only played a down arp team and a average harmony team 

You can only play who's in front of you. Go look up Hughes springs on max preps.  He's all over their game highlights. He's 6'4 245 zero fat with great balance and speed for his size. He looks for contact and carries tacklers with him. He's also a great defensive end. He's legit

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StangLife said:

You can only play who's in front of you. Go look up Hughes springs on max preps.  He's all over their game highlights. He's 6'4 245 zero fat with great balance and speed for his size. He looks for contact and carries tacklers with him. He's also a great defensive end. He's legit

Does he have any offers? If so, who? Thanks 

7 hours ago, StangLife said:

He needs to be OL at DF. That’s what they need most. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, 2017Patriot said:

He isn't any bigger than our "big back". Lol

Yes he is, and your big back had less than 50 yards against us. Kennedy hasn't ran for less than 200 against us in each of the last 2 years lol. Dude is more than just big. He mean, like choo choo train. 

8 hours ago, Brahmaball said:

Bigger they are the harder they fall. We have some boys that can match him in size 

He's a battering ram. Y'all may have some boys that can match him in size, and may very well get some stops on him but the kid is a steam roller. No finesse in his game. He'll angle towards your safety just to run over him lol. 

23 minutes ago, OldBull12 said:

I have nothing against the kid but everytime our seniors have played against him since JH we won, I guess we can beat him wearing another color jersey.

He wasn’t surrounded by the same talent that he will be at DF. To think he wouldn’t make a difference is silly. 

7 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

They'll find out in district

I don't think they understand the magnitude of this. Barry Sanders was a standout but had no team. Had you put him with the talent of the Dallas Cowboys, he woulda set records that couldn't be touched and Dallas woulda been even more dominant. Kinda same scenario. When he suits up for the Tigers, he'll elevate them, but they'll elevate him, as well. 

(Disclaimer) Emmitt Smith was a work horse, in no way is that a shot at him. He was a great back and a pillar of the 90s team. Now, having said that.....as a die hard Cowboys fan, Barry Sanders woulda been more potent than Emmitt. But I sure am glad we had Emmitt. 

• Like 1

Well if this kid is as good as people are saying and with dfield talent they have punched their ticket to state. Cause I've thought since end of last season that if there is any team that will beat pewitt out it would be df. Honestly much rather be beat by df than any other team cause i have nothing but love and respect for every program in this area and they will always have my support no matter how much #### I talk. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I don't think they understand the magnitude of this. Barry Sanders was a standout but had no team. Had you put him with the talent of the Dallas Cowboys, he woulda set records that couldn't be touched and Dallas woulda been even more dominant. Kinda same scenario. When he suits up for the Tigers, he'll elevate them, but they'll elevate him, as well. 

(Disclaimer) Emmitt Smith was a work horse, in no way is that a shot at him. He was a great back and a pillar of the 90s team. Now, having said that.....as a die hard Cowboys fan, Barry Sanders woulda been more potent than Emmitt. But I sure am glad we had Emmitt. 

The only thing the Cowboys and DF has in common is age.