Daingerfield 1-1 @ Sabine 2-0

Bclove05

Just now, Bclove05 said:

He will probably transfer back to Hughes Springs after he see's what happens tomorrow night. 👀

he'll be the ball boy and will be salivating to get a taste of what it feels like to be from a champion bread town lol.  Yall are gluten-free we are pure bread. There's a difference potna

Just now, EastTxFinest said:

Im waiting to see if there's any available left in df. I'll pm you if I need 2. Thanks my dude

DF should have gotten around 450 tickets for the game. The again with all those babies having to have tickets too they may have already sold out.

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

he'll be the ball boy and will be salivating to get a taste of what it feels like to be from a champion bread town lol.  Yall are gluten-free we are pure bread. There's a difference potna

Can't argue that. We trying to build something here.

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

Im worried with all the bs coming with the transfers honestly. We've never had this problem except last year and that kid wound up being 3a player of the year lol.... for another team... 

They hate on Daingerfield no matter where the kids are coming from. Especially in East Texas. 

2 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Sabine D is fundamentally sound, don’t make mistakes and wrap up well.  But SH really didn’t test them over the top with our speedster.  Not really sure why either.  🤷‍♂️

Hold up. Y’all had a speedster ? 😂. Did y’all forget to test us too? 🤪

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Sure they are. Wouldn't you be as a parent?

Ya..... Every parents dream to provide for their high school and get that day care or child support tab. But like you said in your attack of TDB, it’s their life nots ours (you as well)..