LE vs Jefferson

Liger01

Liberty Eylau vs Jefferson   

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• LE
    • Jefferson

3 hours ago, SiriusDogon7 said:

LE is still looking for its quarterback of the future from last season.  He can be found at PG running with the PG freshmen team.  As an 8th grader he was better than an other quarterback in the Leopard program including both seniors.

So he want be a starter until his Jr yr 

14 hours ago, SiriusDogon7 said:

LE is still looking for its quarterback of the future from last season.  He can be found at PG running with the PG freshmen team.  As an 8th grader he was better than an other quarterback in the Leopard program including both seniors.

pg got 1 of the 2 from that class, the wr/db that i guess is still at le is a good athlete also.

6 hours ago, txk85 said:

pg got 1 of the 2 from that class, the wr/db that i guess is still at le is a good athlete also.

Yeah, last years head coach blocked the transfer.  LE, in addition to the db (safety)/wr, has 3 other wrs tat are freshmen this season but no qb that is even close to being a difference maker.

18 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

So he want be a starter until his Jr yr 

He will be the starter next year.  The QB now (Woodside) who moved in from TISD will be at another position.   The 9th grader could probably be the starter right now for PG and would definitely be the Varsity QB at LE if he was there.  

7 minutes ago, BlackShirtD said:

He will be the starter next year.  The QB now (Woodside) who moved in from TISD will be at another position.   The 9th grader could probably be the starter right now for PG and would definitely be the Varsity QB at LE if he was there.  

I would have started him at LE on varsity as an 8th grader.  Their season could not have turned out any worse than it did.  I would doubt that PG hcoach would want to go through growing pains two years straight but the young man is good.

54 minutes ago, SiriusDogon7 said:

I would have started him at LE on varsity as an 8th grader.  Their season could not have turned out any worse than it did.  I would doubt that PG hcoach would want to go through growing pains two years straight but the young man is good.

Start him in 8th grade and screw him as a senior? You only get 4 years.