85% POSITIVE COVID TESTS THAT SHUT DOWN ATHLETICS WERE FALSE POSITIVES

TheShadowKnows

85% OF UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA POSITIVE COVID TESTS THAT SHUT DOWN ITS ATHLETICS WERE FALSE POSITIVES
by Kevin Ryan

The University of Arizona was planning on shutting down its women’s soccer team after 13 student-athletes tested positive last week.

Today they announced that 11 of those results were false positive. And now all sports programs, including women’s soccer, will resume activities.

It’s the latest in a series of false-positive outbreaks around the country.

The university said in a news release today that the false positives were the result of an “instrumentation error”. It comes after the New York Times published the results of an investigation that found false positives related to overly sensitive instruments in 70% to 90% of results from a number of states.

Twelve positive tests of non-athletes also were rerun, and four more false negatives were found.

“I want to acknowledge the student-athletes impacted and apologize to them and their families for this disruption in their lives,” University of Arizona president Robert C. Robbins said in a news release.

SOURCES: https://tucson.com/…/article_d6b3dd50-f09c-11ea-8753-c3d20d…
https://www.abc15.com/…/uarizona-covid-19-rerun-tests-revea…

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EazyMoney said:

Of course not.  It’s the biggest hoax in American history.  Yet everyone continues to participate.  

It is crazy. It boggles my mind that more people aren’t pushing back. I went to Walmart yesterday for the first time in forever. 99% wearing masks. I figured there were more critical thinkers that would stand up to government overreach. Especially in Texas. Guess not

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EazyMoney said:

It’s the biggest hoax in American history.  Yet everyone continues to participate.  

You do realize every sports league on the planet has been affected by this.  

Either shut down completely, in a bubble, or playing in empty stadiums/ arenas.   The US is one of the few even attempting reduced capacity attendances to events. 

This isn’t an American problem. It’s a global problem. 

Everyone's sports are Struggling to return. Everyone’s economy is tanking. Everyone’s social structure is under fire.   We aren’t special. The entire world is struggling. 

And to think this global problem is somehow tied to the November US election is ridiculous. NO ONE CARES.  Europe doesn’t care about our election.  Asia?  Australia?  Nope. Nope. 

They... like us... want this pandemic to pass, the economy to pick up, and people to get along. 

They don’t give one flying fig about who is running in a US election. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I’m going to play devils advocate. Other countries getting sick doesn’t prove that one particular country isn’t the target. I’m not saying that is what’s happening, but I am open minded enough to consider it. 

You’re about to be #### when u hear the news coming from ur team 😳

10 minutes ago, EazyMoney said:

It’s the New World Order.  It was planned and simulated.  Fauci predicted the pandemic in 2017.  Everyone has to obey and each world government works to implement it.  

You think world governments that can’t even agree on something as simple as yes or no to daylight savings time can work together in unison to usher in a viral-lead new world order???

That’s some epic kool-aid you’re drinking. 

• Thumbs Down 1

56 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

You think world governments that can’t even agree on something as simple as yes or no to daylight savings time can work together in unison to usher in a viral-lead new world order???

That’s some epic kool-aid you’re drinking. 

When it comes to "orange man bad ! sydrome," yep.  Absolutely.

• Roll Eyes 1

16 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

When it comes to "orange man bad ! sydrome," yep.  Absolutely.

No one outside of the United States cares about the orange man.   They have their own leaders to deal with. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

No one outside of the United States cares. 

Wrong.  A great number of people have ridden the global gravy train at the expense of the USA for a long long time until Trump took office.

Mods may as well move this to political forum.  Folks so desperate they've even turned viruses into a political issue.

Edited by DAWG91
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The U. N,  which is where the WHO comes from,  admitted it back in May. Global leaders repeatedly admit it. So it baffles me as to why people still can't see the agenda. George H. W Bush(skull & bones grad)  had a famous speech declaring it as the end goal. It is global because it's a WORLD order. Has nothing to do with politics. We haven't had a non banker controlled president since JFK went rogue. 

Wasn't going to go there again, but someone else brought it up and was obvious to see back in February.  Everything is starting to come out now and more people are finally waking up. 

Screenshot_2020-05-27-21-41-37.png

• Thanks 1

On 9/7/2020 at 3:19 PM, Mavchamp said:

You do realize every sports league on the planet has been affected by this.  

Either shut down completely, in a bubble, or playing in empty stadiums/ arenas.   The US is one of the few even attempting reduced capacity attendances to events. 

This isn’t an American problem. It’s a global problem. 

Everyone's sports are Struggling to return. Everyone’s economy is tanking. Everyone’s social structure is under fire.   We aren’t special. The entire world is struggling. 

And to think this global problem is somehow tied to the November US election is ridiculous. NO ONE CARES.  Europe doesn’t care about our election.  Asia?  Australia?  Nope. Nope. 

They... like us... want this pandemic to pass, the economy to pick up, and people to get along. 

They don’t give one flying fig about who is running in a US election. 

you underestimate globalism. yes, other countries care for a weak US means a new world order , being that there will be no superpower

Don't forget about RUSSIA!!!! They drug that nonsense out for 3 years based on.........Drumroll....NOTHING.  At least the chinavirus is real,  just not the end of the world as the desperate one's want us to believe.  But at least with the Russia hoax they didnt shut down the planet.  They're far more desperate now though.  He was cruising to re-elect,  and they knew it.  After the impeachment hoax failed,  again,  based on NOTHING,  they had to step it up a notch and make everyone miserable so they could blame the "immoral orange man."

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Don't forget about RUSSIA!!!! They drug that nonsense out for 3 years based on.........Drumroll....NOTHING.  At least the chinavirus is real,  just not the end of the world as the desperate one's want us to believe.  But at least with the Russia hoax they didnt shut down the planet.  They're far more desperate now though.  He was cruising to re-elect,  and they knew it.  After the impeachment hoax failed,  again,  based on NOTHING,  they had to step it up a notch and make everyone miserable so they could blame the "immoral orange man."

With everybody falling for this,  I change my answer. The number one American hoax is the left VS right Paradigm. Based on how long its been going on and deceiving the most people. It causes the most constant division among our people as well. That's not a coincidence. A kingdom divided cannot stand. We are a House of Cards. Never intended to stand for long. 

Let's not forget who was president (a republican Bush) during the whole 9/11 fraud. He was only playing the role of republican. While I myself have conservative values, the fact that people think they have a choice on who becomes president is crazy to me. Even if the final votes are correct it's always going to be the banker controlled final 2 candidates.

Why do you think the top dogs are always professional liars and the most currupt of all politicians?  We will never have a man in office that actually cares about our country and has morals/integrity. Not since JFK at least. We see what happened to him.

While I would love nothing more than to believe in Trump, he's just a snake placed in power leading us to the slaughter. Had there been a Democrat placed in office, there would have been a huge uprising during all these lock down measures. They needed someone in office during these times that conservatives could trust. Then when tyranny gets inacted, he can just claim its because of the elections or because he's "draining the swamp". The good book says we will know them by their fruits not by their words. The people he's friends with gives him away too. Oh, and there's this huge bill he passed that enables the military to show up in all our neighborhoods and give out vaccines. In a "very powerful manner". 

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, mav01 said:

With everybody falling for this,  I change my answer. The number one American hoax is the left VS right Paradigm. Based on how long its been going on and deceiving the most people. It causes the most constant division among our people as well. That's not a coincidence. A kingdom divided cannot stand. We are a House of Cards. Never intended to stand for long. 

Let's not forget who was president (a republican Bush) during the whole 9/11 fraud. He was only playing the role of republican. While I myself have conservative values, the fact that people think they have a choice on who becomes president is crazy to me. Even if the final votes are correct it's always going to be the banker controlled final 2 candidates.

Why do you think the top dogs are always professional liars and the most currupt of all politicians?  We will never have a man in office that actually cares about our country and has morals/integrity. Not since JFK at least. We see what happened to him.

While I would love nothing more than to believe in Trump, he's just a snake placed in power leading us to the slaughter. Had there been a Democrat placed in office, there would have been a huge uprising during all these lock down measures. They needed someone in office during these times that conservatives could trust. Then when tyranny gets inacted, he can just claim its because of the elections or because he's "draining the swamp". The good book says we will know them by their fruits not by their words. The people he's friends with gives him away too. Oh, and there's this huge bill he passed that enables the military to show up in all our neighborhoods and give out vaccines. In a "very powerful manner". 

@NATUREBOY98,  spoke similar to this and I agree with some of the points.... well said

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

They think the Earth is flat, too.....😅😅😅

Correction, we KNOW. "Condemnation before Investigation is the highest form of Ignorance" What's even more embarrassing is what we all used to believe before coming to the knowledge of the truth. I mean they teach us we evolved from monkeys and a big bang from nothing created everything.

It's crazy,  we know the powers that be love making up lies to hide god. But the biggest scam of them all that hides God whilst making us out to be insignificant specs of dust (in an ever expanding universe)  , HAS to be true. Millions of Atheist would be forced to convert to some form of higher power if unveiled. Yea,  Satan would never attempt such a big lie. 

• Stinks 1