Will Social Justice Warriors or Red Blooded Americans Kill Sports?

Stoney

I think it'll be a combination of both. The SJW's doing their stupid #### will make red blooded Americans (like me) stop watching their games...and TV ratings will plummet. And no fans in stands. And nobody buying their merchandise. 

All that = professional sports will die. Especially the NFL. And hopefully the NBA. 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, TTman7 said:

I think it'll be a combination of both. The SJW's doing their stupid #### will make red blooded Americans (like me) stop watching their games...and TV ratings will plummet. And no fans in stands. And nobody buying their merchandise. 

All that = professional sports will die. Especially the NFL. And hopefully the NBA. 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Exactly, we watch sports, play sports, go to movies, listen to music, etc. for a way of getting away from it all.  One of the things I loved about playing sports was being in a zone, and only reacting to plays.  When politics is brought into it, it distracts from the game, and doesn't add to it.  As I said, I'll wait and see what happens this Sunday night.  

• Thanks 1

I don't need any help determining what is wrong in these United States and who is behind all the politics.......but what I don't need is those politics deeply ingrained in our sports.  But since the braindead numbskulls in the NFL, NBA, and MLB are too stupid to know the difference or even care........let them and their sport dwindle into nothingness and become meaningless.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

FB_IMG_1599788989701.jpg

I couldn’t watch the pregame last night. It was pretty much what everyone expected. A pregame National Anthem has never aired on TV but it did last night. Texans did do it right imho by keeping the players off the field unlike the Chiefs.