Week 3 - Gilmer @ Atlanta

MIZETX

Who ya got?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/12/2020 at 12:30 AM

This will be a game with teams that are at totally opposite ends of the spectrum. Gilmer has the team to play well into December. On the other hand, Atlanta will have a very hard time even making the playoffs unless they can find some offense. Hard to believe with the talent Atlanta has, they cannot get the ball in the end zone. 

Playing the Rabbits in Atlanta is always a tough W. Atlanta always has good athletes with speed.  Bucks will have to contain the running game, limit mistakes and penalties. If Gilmer doesn’t come out focused and fired up, Atlanta will hang around. However;  I’m taking Gilmer going away by a few touchdowns.

13 hours ago, HEFFRO3 said:

This will be a game with teams that are at totally opposite ends of the spectrum. Gilmer has the team to play well into December. On the other hand, Atlanta will have a very hard time even making the playoffs unless they can find some offense. Hard to believe with the talent Atlanta has, they cannot get the ball in the end zone. 

Makes you kinda wonder what's going on. Atlanta is one of those schools that always has the athletes to put together, at the very least, a decent team...but for some reason so far this season and last season were busts.

I'd love to see what the buckeye offense could look like once we get the shotgun snap errors fixed.  If we can get that worked out then I think Gilmer is scoring in the 50+ area.  I'd love to see the linebackers roaming from sideline to sideline better.  Our d-line is getting in the backfield so quickly, but if the back gets through our d-line, then its up to the secondary to make an open-field tackle.  That will have to get fixed before the likes of Carthage and PG.  

I say that the center/qb issues get fixed and our dline continues to cause problems.  55-21 Buckeyes