Week 3 Game Cancellations

Eagleborn

47 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Add Henderson/Kaufman to mix of canceled games 

Per Smoaky, Kaufman was the one that cancelled this game because Henderson has a high amount of cases and didn’t feel comfortable. 

That being said, knowing the few Henderson teachers I know that’s a smart move by Kaufman. Henderson is lacking in ways to combat the spread of the virus on campuses. 

Why are so many students getting tested?  Do we test healthy people for the flu?  Many schools and universities have been open (in school) for several weeks.  Has there been a spike in students with serious illness, hospitalizations, or god forbid deaths?  If so, I feel like the media would be showing us every hour of the day.  So again, why are so many students getting tested?  Seems the proper protocol should be....if you feel bad or have symptoms you should stay home and self quarantine.  

• Like 3

Just now, ObiOne said:

Why are so many students getting tested?  Do we test healthy people for the flu?  Many schools and universities have been open (in school) for several weeks.  Has there been a spike in students with serious illness, hospitalizations, or god forbid deaths?  If so, I feel like the media would be showing us every hour of the day.  So again, why are so many students getting tested?  Seems the proper protocol should be....if you feel bad or have symptoms you should stay home and self quarantine.  

Obi- I think many of the cancellations are less about positive cases with test (though there are some) and more about exposure to someone with a positive test or concern over possible exposure which is taken out of caution.