Winnsboro vs. San Augustine 9/18 @ Lobo Stadium

chevyman

56 minutes ago, sportsfan4life said:

Just an interesting situation that with all of the talk always ongoing on Smoaky about move-ins and transfers and who players live with etc. and did they move for athletic purposes and UIL meetings, the move-in of such a significant player hasn't already come up on Smoaky, especially with UIL eligibility involved.  Also, the term "final appeal" indicates there had been prior appeals and I also found that interesting.   I think  if most questions on Smoaky were "warranted" before they were asked, then Smoaky probably wouldn't exist.   I have always found your posts to be friendly and thought you wouldn't mind me asking if it had already been discussed and I had missed it   Thanks again!

It’s Winnsboro.  Most people would not have ever known about the kid’s past had you not mentioned it.  Sounds promising though.  Glad to hear the Raiders got a good one!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

How are the tickets going to work on this game?  Physical or online tickets?

I know for Winny, it was stated that they will be distributed to us just like normal where each party involved will have a chance to get their tickets during the week. I am not sure what the number of tickets were going to be but i assume anybody who wants to ought to be able to attend this one theyll just have to figure out a way to get their hands on some cause i am not anticipating there will be any tickets sold at gate.

10 hours ago, TheWolf said:

SA looked really good.  Score would have been ugly but they played stall ball.  Both running backs looked good.  Receivers catching deep balls.  Looking forward to the game with Winnsboro.  

Im excited to see the matchup and contrasting styles of the two teams. This will be a good challenge for the Raiders heading into a tough slate of district games.