Medical Advisory Committee to meet Sunday

Eagleborn

41 minutes ago, TxBroadcaster said:

Pretty sure this is just a standard where are we at this point of the season. Even with the rash of cancelled games in East Texas the numbers of games affected has been pretty low across the State

EhlXKsqXYAQ-MTJ?format=jpg&name=large

Hope that is the case. I feel like it’s going a lot better then I expected at the begging of the season 

14 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

No sir/ma'am. I have enough sense to look into a half a informative post before I go straight to the worst possible scenario like your post was implying. Why not post the rest of the information in your post instead of leaving it open?  

lol you’re weird. 

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

I'll be honest.....i figured we would play 2 or 3 weeks and get shut down for the season. Hope my initial thought was wrong. 

That's pointless if they do that and if that's happens, shut down all the schools while they're at it, not just football, just don't make it a football matter.

If they shut down football, they will have to shut down volleyball as well.  I really don't see that happening.  The percentages of kids who get it and have complications from it are very low.  Let's quit being scared of every little thing and live our live and go on.  The Dems are making all this out to be way worse than it really is, and we've sat back and allowed it to happen.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShoelessJoe said:

If they shut down football, they will have to shut down volleyball as well.  I really don't see that happening.  The percentages of kids who get it and have complications from it are very low.  Let's quit being scared of every little thing and live our live and go on.  The Dems are making all this out to be way worse than it really is, and we've sat back and allowed it to happen.  

No reason to make this political and 180k dead will beg to differ on how serious it is 

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1