Medical Advisory Committee to meet Sunday

Eagleborn

12 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

That 180k dead dont match the 9k number just admitted to recently by the CDC.......it IS political.......

If the CDC would've came back and said yep 180,000 plus is a legit # ppl would've said the CDC is run by democrats, but since they said alow number everyone is using them for their argument.... SMH

Just now, JETT said:

If the CDC would've came back and said yep 180,000 plus is a legit # ppl would've said the CDC is run by democrats, but since they said alow number everyone is using them for their argument.... SMH

They chose to lie about the number at first and create a false panic.....we just expose them for what they are......

• Like 3
  • Stinks 1

18 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

That 180k dead dont match the 9k number just admitted to recently by the CDC.......it IS political.......

and the great savior "serum" that will rushed out to us by the Prez just in time for the election??? doubt that will be a stunt...

guess everyone had their earmuffs on when the tapes were being played the last few days...

30 minutes ago, TxBroadcaster said:

No reason to make this political and 180k dead will beg to differ on how serious it is 

You wear that mask while driving don’t you? Jk...kinda lol. I respect your opinion, but I gotta ask...you aren't so naive to think that these numbers aren't skewed in the least bit to fit an agenda are you?? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

They chose to lie about the number at first and create a false panic.....we just expose them for what they are......

WOW you are so wrong LOL. You do not even realize what the 9000 meant or the fact that the way they list COVID deaths is the same as they do all deaths. It is why someone can die of a gunshot wound but on their Death cert their heart disease will be list as a co-morbidity....Also that is the same way they do flu deaths...So when 35K die of flu, only a very small % will die only because of the flu and nothing else. 

Just now, Bulldognation1 said:

You wear that mask while driving don’t you? Jk...kinda lol. I respect your opinion, but I gotta ask...you aren't so naive to think that these numbers aren't skewed in the least bit to fit an agenda are you?? 

I dont think scientist are as political as people make them out to be. I think some places will under report and some will over report. Not because either is trying to be political but because we are living thru a virus we yet truly understand. I talk to the people who work in the hospitals and hear of the death and the despair and especially in the DFW and houston hospitals a month back. Those people have no reason to lie when they talk how bad it really is and almost everyone of them say if people only knew how bad it REALLY is. 

10 minutes ago, TxBroadcaster said:

I dont think scientist are as political as people make them out to be. I think some places will under report and some will over report. Not because either is trying to be political but because we are living thru a virus we yet truly understand. I talk to the people who work in the hospitals and hear of the death and the despair and especially in the DFW and houston hospitals a month back. Those people have no reason to lie when they talk how bad it really is and almost everyone of them say if people only knew how bad it REALLY is. 

So the folks you talked with have seen the piles and piles of bodies I assume? No, they haven't because they don't exist

10 minutes ago, TxBroadcaster said:

WOW you are so wrong LOL. You do not even realize what the 9000 meant or the fact that the way they list COVID deaths is the same as they do all deaths. It is why someone can die of a gunshot wound but on their Death cert their heart disease will be list as a co-morbidity....Also that is the same way they do flu deaths...So when 35K die of flu, only a very small % will die only because of the flu and nothing else. 

The bolded is  totally false.  You are either carrying their water or you didn't know.  Hopefully you just didn't know.  The CDC changed the way it reported covid deaths on March 24th of this year.  There had been a standard for reporting all deaths since 2003 and CDC changed it just for covid.  Resulting in 90% more deaths than would have been classified covid deaths if they had stuck to the established method.  

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/if-covid-fatalities-were-90-2-lower-how-would-you-feel-about-schools-reopening/

Why Did the CDC Decide to Create Unique Reporting Rules for COVID-19 When Successful Reporting Rules Already Existed?

On March 24th, the CDC decided to ignore universal data collection and reporting guidelines for fatalities in favor of adopting new guidelines unique to COVID-19. The guidelines the CDC decided against using have been used successfully since 2003.

After all, based upon the July 11th data from the CDC’s Provisional COVID-19 Death Counts by Sex, Age & State webpage, if COVID-19 is an epidemic (122,374 Fatalities), then shouldn’t pneumonia (131,372 Fatalities) also be an epidemic?1

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

The bolded is  totally false.  You are either carrying their water or you didn't know.  Hopefully you just didn't know.  The CDC changed the way it reported covid deaths on March 24th of this year.  There had been a standard for reporting all deaths since 2003 and CDC changed it just for covid.  Resulting in 90% more deaths than would have been classified covid deaths if they had stuck to the established method.  

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/if-covid-fatalities-were-90-2-lower-how-would-you-feel-about-schools-reopening/

Why Did the CDC Decide to Create Unique Reporting Rules for COVID-19 When Successful Reporting Rules Already Existed?

On March 24th, the CDC decided to ignore universal data collection and reporting guidelines for fatalities in favor of adopting new guidelines unique to COVID-19. The guidelines the CDC decided against using have been used successfully since 2003.

After all, based upon the July 11th data from the CDC’s Provisional COVID-19 Death Counts by Sex, Age & State webpage, if COVID-19 is an epidemic (122,374 Fatalities), then shouldn’t pneumonia (131,372 Fatalities) also be an epidemic?1

Boom. Unfortunately this falls on deaf ears most of the time because they don’t want it to be true.

29 minutes ago, TxBroadcaster said:

Be a sheep.......

58 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Ok deberry Karen. 

I am pretty sure my post was saying the direct opposite of what a Karen would say. I'm not sure if you just didn't take the time to read what I posted or you just aren't good at comprehending what you are reading.  And you got me good with the "DeBerry Karen" 🙄

13 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Find me that info without that link because I see nothing else saying that but another site that is basically just pointing to that site and it says this

No evidence exists to support the theory that children pose a threat to educational professionals in a school or classroom setting

Uhh no one has said that either

Idk and don’t care about everyone’s political hypocrisy or conspiracy theories. I just know that my better half is terribly sick with it right now. Just seeing her I don’t wish it on anyone. I hope something shifts soon though. And I don’t want high school sports to get shut down. That would be devastating to my kid. I do wish people would take it serious and care about others regardless of your beliefs. 

BTW, she is gonna be ok but it’s no joke man and it’s got her down worse than I’ve ever seen her. 

18 minutes ago, TxBroadcaster said:

Find me that info without that link because I see nothing else saying that but another site that is basically just pointing to that site and it says this

No evidence exists to support the theory that children pose a threat to educational professionals in a school or classroom setting

Uhh no one has said that either

It is not really something that gets advertised by the media.  Doesn't really fit the narrative if you know what I mean.  But the info is out there for those interested in the truth.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/coronavirus/Alert-2-New-ICD-code-introduced-for-COVID-19-deaths.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1rrzMWuyQUtPeBpcCDq09GYnAbxJppO18SpCOPvQDje7Z59OMf1Rz4Upc

COVID-19 Alert No. 2 March 24, 2020 New ICD code introduced for COVID-19 deaths

Will COVID-19 be the underlying cause? The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID19 being the underlying cause more often than not.

What happens if the terms reported on the death certificate indicate uncertainty? If the death certificate reports terms such as “probable COVID-19” or “likely COVID-19,” these terms would be assigned the new ICD code. It Is not likely that NCHS will follow up on these cases.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jtylich said:

Idk and don’t care about everyone’s political hypocrisy or conspiracy theories. I just know that my better half is terribly sick with it right now. Just seeing her I don’t wish it on anyone. I hope something shifts soon though. And I don’t want high school sports to get shut down. That would be devastating to my kid. I do wish people would take it serious and care about others regardless of your beliefs. 

BTW, she is gonna be ok but it’s no joke man and it’s got her down worse than I’ve ever seen her. 

Hopefully she has a speedy recovery 🙏 

12 minutes ago, Jtylich said:

Prayers she gets to feeling better quickly

5 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

It is not really something that gets advertised by the media.  Doesn't really fit the narrative if you know what I mean.  But the info is out there for those interested in the truth.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/coronavirus/Alert-2-New-ICD-code-introduced-for-COVID-19-deaths.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1rrzMWuyQUtPeBpcCDq09GYnAbxJppO18SpCOPvQDje7Z59OMf1Rz4Upc

COVID-19 Alert No. 2 March 24, 2020 New ICD code introduced for COVID-19 deaths

Will COVID-19 be the underlying cause? The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID19 being the underlying cause more often than not.

What happens if the terms reported on the death certificate indicate uncertainty? If the death certificate reports terms such as “probable COVID-19” or “likely COVID-19,” these terms would be assigned the new ICD code. It Is not likely that NCHS will follow up on these cases.

This does not say anything different. It literally is just a new code

• Roll Eyes 1

9 minutes ago, TxBroadcaster said:

This does not say anything different. It literally is just a new code

It is a new way of reporting deaths.  CDC had never counted deaths like this before.  Do you expect them to come out and admit to blowing up the numbers?  Do you think the mainstream media will report it?  You have to use your brain for critical thinking and dig around a little. If you don't want to accept it, that is on you.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/04/03/change-to-death-certificates-could-boost-covid19-counts

Change to death certificates could boost COVID-19 counts

But new guidelines from the National Center for Health Statistics, which Minnesota follows, will err on the side of pinning more deaths on COVID-19

• Like 1