College Politics

PelvisPresley

Listen there are just as many Democrat senators and governors that like football and want to see football and played football as Republican...I get beaten down seeing the political stuff come out in the sports talk. Listen Trump may have owned a USFL team, but he didn't play football and couldn't throw or catch a football any better than he could hold that Bible without it burning his hands that day in that picture opp in front of that church in Washington. DJ Tee-Rump who has our entire Christian voting base pushing him sadly even though he couldn't tell you that Exodus is the 2nd book of the Bible nor know that it doesn't start with an "X". I'd hate to know his favorite characters of the Bible. All the bad guys??? so, guess what...I'm a broken down Republican...he's done it...I was sick of the trashy tweets during the last election. He could have 100 hatchet men do it, but his immaturity allows him to go after people and that is the kind of immaturity and lack of leadership that I do not want at the top. Do I want the Democratic guy...not really but its that bad. Did I want Hillary, no. Would I want Michelle Obama? At this point? Heck yes...against Tee-Rump. She's mature and would allow real leaders around her. We need people in our nations leadership that can maturely handle negotiating and be real when handling things with other nations...not immature and looking for self gratification at every opportunity. He is looking to stroke his ego...and that's it. "They were very impressed". "I did great". Blah Blah Blah

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 3

22 minutes ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

Listen there are just as many Democrat senators and governors that like football and want to see football and played football as Republican...I get beaten down seeing the political stuff come out in the sports talk. Listen Trump may have owned a USFL team, but he didn't play football and couldn't throw or catch a football any better than he could hold that Bible without it burning his hands that day in that picture opp in front of that church in Washington. DJ Tee-Rump who has the our entire Christian voting base pushing him sadly even though he couldn't tell you that Exodus is the 2nd book of the Bible nor know that it doesn't start with an "X". I'd hate to know his favorite characters of the Bible. All the bad guys??? so, guess what...I'm a broken down Republican...he's done it...I was sick of the trashy tweets during the last election. He could have 100 hatchet men do it, but his immaturity allows him to go after people and that is the kind of immaturity and lack of leadership that I do not want at the top. Do I want the Democratic guy...not really but its that bad. Did I want Hillary, no. Would I want Michelle Obama? At this point? Heck yes...against Tee-Rump. She's mature and would allow real leaders around her. We need people in our nations leadership that can maturely handle negotiating and be real when handling things with other nations...not immature and looking for self gratification at every opportunity. He is looking to stroke his ego...and that's it. "They were very impressed". "I did great". Blah Blah Blah

But, tell us how you really feel. 😉😁

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

Listen there are just as many Democrat senators and governors that like football and want to see football and played football as Republican...I get beaten down seeing the political stuff come out in the sports talk. Listen Trump may have owned a USFL team, but he didn't play football and couldn't throw or catch a football any better than he could hold that Bible without it burning his hands that day in that picture opp in front of that church in Washington. DJ Tee-Rump who has our entire Christian voting base pushing him sadly even though he couldn't tell you that Exodus is the 2nd book of the Bible nor know that it doesn't start with an "X". I'd hate to know his favorite characters of the Bible. All the bad guys??? so, guess what...I'm a broken down Republican...he's done it...I was sick of the trashy tweets during the last election. He could have 100 hatchet men do it, but his immaturity allows him to go after people and that is the kind of immaturity and lack of leadership that I do not want at the top. Do I want the Democratic guy...not really but its that bad. Did I want Hillary, no. Would I want Michelle Obama? At this point? Heck yes...against Tee-Rump. She's mature and would allow real leaders around her. We need people in our nations leadership that can maturely handle negotiating and be real when handling things with other nations...not immature and looking for self gratification at every opportunity. He is looking to stroke his ego...and that's it. "They were very impressed". "I did great". Blah Blah Blah

My guess is that the "Christian voting base" is going with their usual #1 concern, abortion?  My guess is they're more concerned with this than whether there is an "R" or a "D" next to the person they vote for.  They may be of the mind that 40,000,000+ and counting is too much and so they'll support the candidate that's willing to say they are against this versus a candidate that is alright with it right up to the point of birth and sometimes even after?  What do you think?  Perhaps the "Christian voting base" cares more about this than "maturely handling negotiating and being real when handling things with other nations?  What do you think?

8 hours ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

So let's make this about President Trump ?  This is about College Football Conferences cancelling their season.  

11 hours ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

You need to take this mess somewhere else. Most of us dont come on here to hear yours or others liberal politics. Sports on TV are bad enough. You and your boy Biden can go to the political forum. Ridiculous.....

• Thanks 2
  • Stinks 2

10 hours ago, eagle34 said:

You need to take this mess somewhere else. Most of us dont come on here to hear yours or others liberal politics. Sports on TV are bad enough. You and your boy Biden can go to the political forum. Ridiculous.....

I'm the furthest from liberal ever...that's why we don't need to keep mixing politics into all this stuff and talking about it.

why don't we agree to that? talk sports and stop dropping in the political stumping...we see and hear enough of that junk every other minute of the day now, on every other media platform.