Elysian Fields @ Daingerfield

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Daingerfield   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Daingerfield

• Jackets
    • Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

I think daingerfields defense continues force the issue while offense continues to improve the will roll next week. But if dfield doesn't play more disciplined football EF will be in this game the entire time and from what I understand can sling the ball around the field pretty well. Gonna be a fight DF 35 EF 22.

1 hour ago, Fblife13 said:

Taking the tigers. I think we will handle ef .  I know there good,but our offense is gonna be clicking even better and I have faith in our defense to stop them. I look at it like ef does not have a better offense than Tatum,and we held them to 17.

DField might not score ! So 17 should be plenty. 

• Confused 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

I know this isn’t a district game but it has that kind of feel. DF needs a win against a tougher opponent to get momentum going into district. EF needs the win for the same reason and to establish themselves as a highly competitive team in the region if not the state.

The pressure is on DF! The DF folks and the EF haters got to be nervous about this one. EF looses...meh, we expected that. I don’t expect it, but most folks in area probably do. I know it definitely won’t be a loss like last years. EF walks away with a W....some folks gonna have to start second guessing their decision to start printing district champ t-shirts.

• Like 3