Elysian Fields @ Daingerfield

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Daingerfield   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Daingerfield

• Jackets
    • Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

What a difference a year makes.... All these Illusion Fails people hated the coach, town, sawft kids, refs, and even the water girls last year..... This year the supporters have multiplied like Gizmo dropped in a bathtub and y’all gonna win the superbowl.... 🙄 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

What a difference a year makes.... All these Illusion Fails people hated the coach, town, sawft kids, refs, and even the water girls last year..... This year the supporters have multiplied like Gizmo dropped in a bathtub and y’all gonna win the superbowl.... 🙄 

Your first line said it all...what a difference a yr makes, change does make a difference, I'm finally happy with what I and a few others, if not many have been B******g about wanting seeing change...Go Jackets.

1 hour ago, BlueBlood99 said:

That might be what some outsider might think. Reading smoaky posts thinking they know everything. There has never been any hate. Frustration for sure, because the folks on here and in our community care about our kids and want to see them perform at their full potential. I think if you ask any EF fan on here, from top to bottom, significant changes have been made. Last year we all felt like our kids were capable of more and we often voiced our opinions. Family has squabbles, but that’s what they are! Family squabbles. With the exception of the haters that liked your juvenile post, the last thing most people on here want to read is a snarky comment by some #### bag dropping 80’s pop culture references. In some ill informed attempt to comment on a topic they know nothing about.
Friday night, win or loose, the Elysian Fields Yellowjackets  will walk away better than they were when they showed up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Two losses or one big to DF and it’ll be right back to where they were!

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, BIGILL79 said:

That might be what some outsider might think. Reading smoaky posts thinking they know everything. There has never been any hate. Frustration for sure, because the folks on here and in our community care about our kids and want to see them perform at their full potential. I think if you ask any EF fan on here, from top to bottom, significant changes have been made. Last year we all felt like our kids were capable of more and we often voiced our opinions. Family has squabbles, but that’s what they are! Family squabbles. With the exception of the haters that liked your juvenile post, the last thing most people on here want to read is a snarky comment by some #### bag dropping 80’s pop culture references. In some ill informed attempt to comment on a topic they know nothing about.
Friday night, win or loose, the Elysian Fields Yellowjackets  will walk away better than they were when they showed up.

Relax there Big Stang......Just an observation. A skunk is known by the smell he puts off. Anyone can go back in time and see the negativity spewed on this keyboard last few years, Families do squabble but a tight knit one keeps it in house. Personally I'm happy for the Jackets this year.....Self confidence is the first step to being successful.....Lord knows EF posters are full of confidence this year.

59 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Relax there Big Stang......Just an observation. A skunk is known by the smell he puts off. Anyone can go back in time and see the negativity spewed on this keyboard last few years, Families do squabble but a tight knit one keeps it in house. Personally I'm happy for the Jackets this year.....Self confidence is the first step to being successful.....Lord knows EF posters are full of confidence this year.

Ole boy was on here for 3 years barking about how sawft they were. I hope they're ready for whats coming this week.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Two losses or one big to DF and it’ll be right back to where they were!

If we do, that’s our business. Like I said family business. Nobody is asking for your attention on these EF threads. In fact I’m certain that y’all have your own threads and your own teams to worry about.

Someone in EF must have beat up on some of y’all back in the day or something cause y’all make it a point to get on here and post some random vitriol about us.  Here’s a suggestion, go grab your ADD MED. from the cabinet and get back on topic. I believe the topic is this coming Friday nights game, DF vs. EF.

9 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

Your first line said it all...what a difference a yr makes, change does make a difference, I'm finally happy with what I and a few others, if not many have been B******g about wanting seeing change...Go Jackets.

There is no mood a few good “move ins” can’t cure.

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

There is no mood a few good “move ins” can’t cure.

So now we are recruiting huh....I assure you that ain’t the case. What’s EF got to offer? Small Texas town nights and scenic views of pipeline cut overs. Maybe some good hunting, but that’s about it. The two move ins you’re referring to both have family in EF. One has deep ties to this place. I know cause I’m the kids Daddy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BIGILL79 said:

So now we are recruiting huh....I assure you that ain’t the case. What’s EF got to offer? Small Texas town nights and scenic views of pipeline cut overs. Maybe some good hunting, but that’s about it. The two move ins you’re referring to both have family in EF. One has deep ties to this place. I know cause I’m the kids Daddy.

Location, Location, Location. 

25 min from Marshall

26 min from Carthage

36 min from Shreveport

I didn’t say they were out recruiting. They are just really in a sweet spot to get the right kind of move in, and they typically do. They aren’t the only school in East Texas like that.

2 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

You’re right, a skunk is known by his smell. Why are you sniffing though?