Elysian Fields vs Daingerfield   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Daingerfield

• Jackets
    • Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

According to Google maps he hit the time right on lol

Oh, I forgot Google maps is the authority. Thousand apologies, but I did use the term slightly. I don’t mind people’s opinions when they pertain to the topic. The title of this thread isn’t “EF football politics, and their fan’s previous Smoaky posts”.

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

There is no mood a few good “move ins” can’t cure.

Is it really a move in if the kid is from EF originally ? How about a legacy comes home that’s the case for 2 kids who parents graduated from EF and they come home 1 last year and 1 this year. The other kid is a coaches son and those Kinda move ins happen all over Texas yearly.  But I glad yal noticed that means we got your attention ! 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, BIGILL79 said:

Oh, I forgot Google maps is the authority. Thousand apologies, but I did use the term slightly. I don’t mind people’s opinions when they pertain to the topic. The title of this thread isn’t “EF football politics, and their fan’s previous Smoaky posts”.

We talk about anything and everything on here 

3 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Is it really a move in if the kid is from EF originally ? How about a legacy comes home that’s the case for 2 kids who parents graduated from EF and they come home 1 last year and 1 this year. The other kid is a coaches son and those Kinda move ins happen all over Texas yearly.  But I glad yal noticed that means we got your attention ! 

yea its not like yall got the next town over star running back lol 😂 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Location, Location, Location. 

25 min from Marshall

26 min from Carthage

36 min from Shreveport

I didn’t say they were out recruiting. They are just really in a sweet spot to get the right kind of move in, and they typically do. They aren’t the only school in East Texas like that.

12 Min to marshall 

15 Min to carthage 

10 min to shreveport 

just got to know what roads to take lol 😂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brahmaball said:

yea its not like yall got the next town over star running back lol 😂 

No but I glad they did cause he will never play for them and now he can’t play for HS either and that helps EF and Waskom in district.  HS don’t even want to play without the kid 🤣

4 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

Its gonna come down to ef and waskom to win distict 

Nothing like a good Halloween rivalry game with District on the line.  Not sure how good they are in Waskom this year, you can’t ask them anything they won’t shut up about beating Carthage JV 🤣

• Like 1

Location, Location, Location. 

25 min from Marshall

26 min from Carthage

36 min from Shreveport

I didn’t say they were out recruiting. They are just really in a sweet spot to get the right kind of move in, and they typically do. They aren’t the only school in East Texas like that.

Nah, you didn’t out right say EF is recruiting, but you see those little things around the phrase “move ins”...Yeah those are called quotation marks and when you made that statement you were making an insinuation. Do I need to I define that word for you? Yes, I’m insulting your intelligence cause you insulted mine thinking I can’t read between the lines of your BS post! Yosemite Sam/Big Stang out!

13 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Nothing like a good Halloween rivalry game with District on the line.  Not sure how good they are in Waskom this year, you can’t ask them anything they won’t shut up about beating Carthage JV 🤣

Must have your attention because I haven’t heard anyone saying anything about beating them.

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

I was even referring to you billygoat... the only poster that I respect from EF. He knows who I'm talking about lmao.... get outta ya feeling. Damn democrats 

I think I know who you are referring too. He was on here last year talking about how soft they were.