Elysian Fields @ Daingerfield

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Daingerfield   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Daingerfield

• Jackets
    • Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

IMO: that fumble at the 1 yard line and the pick 6 was two heart breaking plays for Sabine, i know it’s  part of the game but if that doesn’t happen we are talking about a tied score going in at halftime DF only scored once in the second half,  with that my finial score is EF 34 DF 20

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, rock95 said:

IMO: that fumble at the 1 yard line and the pick 6 was two heart breaking plays for Sabine, i know it’s  part of the game but if that doesn’t happen we are talking about a tied score going in at halftime DF only scored once in the second half,  with that my finial score is EF not enough DF 35

fixed it for ya bud 😴🤡

7 hours ago, MARLINDOGS said:

If Elysian Fields QB is on fire like he was last week and the Daingerfield OL block like they did last week.. Its Elysian Fields game by 13

last week was not a good test for EF, we arent good this year.... just showing up on game night and giving our all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rock95 said:

IMO: that fumble at the 1 yard line and the pick 6 was two heart breaking plays for Sabine, i know it’s  part of the game but if that doesn’t happen we are talking about a tied score going in at halftime DF only scored once in the second half,  with that my finial score is EF 34 DF 20

The fumble would have never happened had our receiver actually tried catching the ball when he was wide open running a post a few plays before. 

1 hour ago, rock95 said:

the double pass TD that got called back was a killer... hats off to the tigers for getting it done 

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

the double pass TD that got called back was a killer... hats off to the tigers for getting it done 

Yeah I went back and watched and I'm pretty sure the first pass was a forward pass. I've been watching them do it in practice for a few weeks. I was shocked to see it in a non district game. 

EF needs and wants this win more! Trying to show everyone they are contenders this year and that changes have been made in physicality and mindset of players, My final prediction is EF 34 - DF 22  with EF scoring late to pull away. Safe travels to everyone coming to EF tomm and also for our fans traveling Friday to DF. Let’s pray for an injury free all time classic game this week. Go Jackets Go 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

They won't run like yall did imo. They will throw better i think

If your expecting to see the same ol EF you seen for the past few years just line up and sling it all over the field you have not been watching any film or done any scouting of this years team.  EF is a power running team from the spread formation that still can sling it but don’t have too as much anymore.  Don’t say I didn’t warn you it’s going to look different Friday night just be ready especially on the DEF side of the ball, how does LSU coach say it “ WE COMIN”  

5 hours ago, jacket52 said:

If your expecting to see the same ol EF you seen for the past few years just line up and sling it all over the field you have not been watching any film or done any scouting of this years team.  EF is a power running team from the spread formation that still can sling it but don’t have too as much anymore.  Don’t say I didn’t warn you it’s going to look different Friday night just be ready especially on the DEF side of the ball, how does LSU coach say it “ WE COMIN”  

I havent seen to many power run teams out of the spread and if you dont think our D will stop yalls "power spread" you have another thing coming

6 hours ago, jacket52 said:

EF needs and wants this win more! Trying to show everyone they are contenders this year and that changes have been made in physicality and mindset of players, My final prediction is EF 34 - DF 22  with EF scoring late to pull away. Safe travels to everyone coming to EF tomm and also for our fans traveling Friday to DF. Let’s pray for an injury free all time classic game this week. Go Jackets Go 

Costly turnovers and penalties could make a big difference in this game for both teams, I haven't seen the Daingerfield Sabine game from last week, but from what I hear, it definitely cost Sabine.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Costly turnovers and penalties could make a big difference in this game for both teams, I haven't seen the Daingerfield Sabine game from last week, but from what I hear, it definitely cost Sabine.

We had a ton of penalties. Same refs as our game against tatum.... This game has potential to be one for the books with the way folks hype it. Tigers just welcoming yall to The Jungle