Elysian Fields vs Daingerfield   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Daingerfield

• Jackets
    • Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

14 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

JV score update EF-6 DF-6  at the half 

Jacket I was watching the Arp Waskom game, I've never ever seen Arp be this down athletic wise, Arp looks like a jv team, they have absolutely nothing on varsity to compete on a varsity level with 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Like I said at the beginning of the week,dfield is going to beat up on ef and make a statement tonight. You heard it here first. I dont think its gonna be close. 

Well you don't think right then. Lol all the athletes in the world over there in daingerfield but under achieving is becoming the norm.  Im not an EF fan but those boys have heart and play for each other. Its a team sport but you wouldn't know that watching DF. 

21 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Well you don't think right then. Lol all the athletes in the world over there in daingerfield but under achieving is becoming the norm.  Im not an EF fan but those boys have heart and play for each other. Its a team sport but you wouldn't know that watching DF. 

Define underachieving please. Beating newton in the third round?making it to the fourth? Or only losing by one point to the state champion last year. And going 1-1 with the state runner up. So I guess your saying if we dont win state we are underachieving. Lmao. You dont make much sense. We have achieved a lot. And going to continue too. 

Edited by Fblife13
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Define underachieving please. Beating newton in the third round?making it to the fourth? Or only losing by one point to the state champion last year. And going 1-1 with the state runner up. So I guess your saying if we dont win state we are underachieving. Lmao. You dont make much sense. We have achieved a lot. And going to continue too. 

Daingerfield has the most talent of any 3a team in the state. They do not work together. 

• Thumbs Down 2

19 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Well if that was true we wouldn't have any success at all.and what makes you say this? Please explain.

I've watched DF in several games. They have more infighting than any team I've ever seen. As long as things are going good they get along fine. If adversity comes the infighting begins.  They playoff game against Pewitt last year is a prime example. 

24 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

I've watched DF in several games. They have more infighting than any team I've ever seen. As long as things are going good they get along fine. If adversity comes the infighting begins.  They playoff game against Pewitt last year is a prime example. 

Dip stick..... move around 🤡.... tell my future ex wife I said hi btw