1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Daingerfield   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Daingerfield

• Jackets
    • Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

30 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

I've watched DF in several games. They have more infighting than any team I've ever seen. As long as things are going good they get along fine. If adversity comes the infighting begins.  They playoff game against Pewitt last year is a prime example. 

Lmao. You obviously dont have a clue . We were never down against pewitt in the playoff game till the very end. So no you didnt see each other fighting. And we were down big to pewitt in reg season and came back and won.now if we were doing all this so called fighting against each other,then explain how we came back and won. 

2 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Dip stick..... move around 🤡.... tell my future ex wife I said hi btw

Awe you hurt my feelings with your clever insult lol. You're not man enough for my wife she would laugh in your face. You will get your feelings hurt tonight and again when you meet up with anyone from our district in the playoffs. 

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Lmao. You obviously dont have a clue . We were never down against pewitt in the playoff game till the very end. So no you didnt see each other fighting. And we were down big to pewitt in reg season and came back and won.now if we were doing all this so called fighting against each other,then explain how we came back and won. 

Oh no thats funny bc I was at the game and when pewitt started coming back them tigers were pointing the finger at each other and screaming at each other.  It was fun sitting with you guys watching the light go out of your eyes at the end of the game.

14 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Awe you hurt my feelings with your clever insult lol. You're not man enough for my wife she would laugh in your face. You will get your feelings hurt tonight and again when you meet up with anyone from our district in the playoffs. 

Im more than enough. Hype over facts 

I to was at that game. Not from either school. Just like seeing good games that time of year. It's amazing that one person can see a 16-18 year old young man in the heat of the game telling a teammate what his mistake was and what he has to do to not let it happen again, and another person see's screaming and in-fighting among players. I thought both teams handle their self very well. One had to lose one had to win . Both have a fine tradition and have won a State Championship before. Sometimes when some schools get close but can't get over the hump and win it all it seems all their fans can do is find some way to rip the ones that do  one way or another.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Timboslice79 said:

Well you don't think right then. Lol all the athletes in the world over there in daingerfield but under achieving is becoming the norm.  Im not an EF fan but those boys have heart and play for each other. Its a team sport but you wouldn't know that watching DF. 

EF is a perennial underachiever as well.

Back when I was coaching I had the privilege of coaching against EF when Chris Harris was their RB. We lost in overtime on an option play when he got the edge on us and scored and we did not make a 4th and 1. Will not name the school as some will just make lite of them and I see no need in that. Chad Morris was your AD Head football coach at that time and your players were well coached and well mannered. Was a good game. Not going to argue with anybody on here. Try to get some insight on here on who to pick on the pickem , but sometimes its hard to get through all the BS. 

4 minutes ago, 514 said:

Back when I was coaching I had the privilege of coaching against EF when Chris Harris was their RB. We lost in overtime on an option play when he got the edge on us and scored and we did not make a 4th and 1. Will not name the school as some will just make lite of them and I see no need in that. Chad Morris was your AD Head football coach at that time and your players were well coached and well mannered. Was a good game. Not going to argue with anybody on here. Try to get some insight on here on who to pick on the pickem , but sometimes its hard to get through all the BS. 

On a df thread? Surely not. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Timboslice79 said:

Oh no thats funny bc I was at the game and when pewitt started coming back them tigers were pointing the finger at each other and screaming at each other.  It was fun sitting with you guys watching the light go out of your eyes at the end of the game.

Fake news. Change your screen name to CNN.

4 hours ago, 514 said:

Pickems can be tough in games like these, I picked Daingerfield for one reason, they brought a lot back from a team that beat EF 72-28. EF also brings a lot back so if they are about the same from last year Daingerfield is your pick plus they are playing in Daingerfield. This game will tell me a lot about EF if they turned the corner and can contain DF speed. Just my view for what is worth  

1 minute ago, Wild74 said:

Pickems can be tough in games like these, I picked Daingerfield for one reason, they brought a lot back from a team that beat EF 72-28. EF also brings a lot back so if they are about the same from last year Daingerfield is your pick plus they are playing in Daingerfield. This game will tell me a lot about EF if they turned the corner and can contain DF speed. Just my view for what is worth  

Yea..... this df team is nothing like that other one. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

yeah. I heard the refs were having to throw their pocket protectors as flags because they had threw all their pockets could hold. 

They was throwing flags,hats, bean bags , and one guy even threw his sock I think 🤣

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

If I am not mistaken this game last year was what got the old DC fired and EF was a different team the rest of the year last year and got more physical as the year went on. Fast forward to this year and it’s carried over and even been improved on since the playoffs last year.  EF might lose tonight but DF will respect EF by the time it’s over and both teams going to need a ice bath cause it’s going to be some serious Hitting tonight better buckle both straps and I can’t wait ! #JacketPride 

• Like 2