1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Daingerfield   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Daingerfield

• Jackets
    • Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I have to see it to believe it stole a TD from us and gave them a phantom PI that lead to a TD score should be 21-6 EF but I seen what I wanted to see it’s obvious to anyone watching EF not last years EF Game ON ! 

Dude if we converted on our two point conversions this would be a 10 point lead. Dont get too big headed there. 

2 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Dude if we converted on our two point conversions this would be a 10 point lead. Dont get too big headed there. 

It's a good game so far, I have no complaints, it's going back and fourth, no excuses, I hope we don't fumble on the one yard line again 

3 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

You not watching same game I am then cause without help you only scored once on a busted coverage. Had to have help the other 2 times to even get down field. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

You not watching same game I am then cause without help you only scored once on a busted coverage. Had to have help the other 2 times to even get down field. 

Correct. EF got a holding penalty on one drive deep that hurt them bad.  The a fumble at the 1/2 yd line. 

ef on kickoff return fielded the ball at the 5. Ballwas going out of bounds.  That gave Daingerfield a short field after a 14 yd punt at the EF 27.  

Heck of a game so far, should be basically a tie or EF up by at TD. 

but football ain’t if’s and buts. 

• Like 1

Just now, Eagle1986 said:

Correct. EF got a holding penalty on one drive deep that hurt them bad.  The a fumble at the 1/2 yd line. 

ef on kickoff return fielded the ball at the 5. Ballwas going out of bounds.  That gave Daingerfield a short field after a 14 yd punt at the EF 27.  

Heck of a game so far, should be basically a tie or EF up by at TD. 

but football ain’t if’s and buts. 

Oh I know should be a good finish! 

2 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Somebody needs to explain to me why the visiting bands are not allowed to travel and make it make sense 

I think it’s our choice to get more tickets 🤷🏼‍♂️ If the band comes it cuts down on number of fans and honestly it looks like we got as many as them. 

Just now, 1WildCat said:

Why doesn't DF turn the QB loose.   What's up with him doing "just enough" to pick up first down then bails out of bounds.  Letting EF hang around too be long, it's gonna bite you.

He done got lit up to much he don’t want to run.