Gladewater 1-2 at Kilgore

Golfingnut

Just now, mightyeagle said:

Damn your cocky,what will be your excuse if you do!!!!

Look guy I’m not saying anything that your guys haven’t 10x 😂 you were so anxious you started the thread a week early 😂. These are two quality teams and one will win and one will lose. I just happen to believe we will be on the winning side again 😁

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

Look guy I’m not saying anything that your guys haven’t 10x 😂 you were so anxious you started the thread a week early 😂. These are two quality teams and one will win and one will lose. I just happen to believe we will be on the winning side again 😁

We said we will win? Hmm, that’s normally not my style. 

5 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Went back a few pages on a couple threads, so nope, not the same thing the Tatum guys are saying x10. Try again. 

17 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Same here I believe our guys win this one