Gladewater 1-2 at Kilgore

Golfingnut

4 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

His point is if SH is so sorry, then your stats against them mean very little. Kinda like when Tatum scores 63 on Center y’all claimed Center defense must be bad. Then  they held y’all to Fawty. Lol

in a micro look yeah the stats vs SH dont mean as much as say vs Gilmer but when his stats are dominant vs both of them, i would say he's just good plain and simple regardless of who he is playing against

9 minutes ago, bearnation said:

in a micro look yeah the stats vs SH dont mean as much as say vs Gilmer but when his stats are dominant vs both of them, i would say he's just good plain and simple regardless of who he is playing against

Oh I agree, but you ain’t going to get any respect whatsoever for putting stats up against an easy opponent. 

19 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

How has Kilgore been able to have pep rallies? I thought those weren't allowed. Also saw where they are having a homecoming parade this year

The way I understand it is that they are on a rotation where one grade is in the gym while the other grades are watching via video or social media or something like that.