The Smoakhouse Forums

Gladewater 1-2 at Kilgore

33 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Who y’all got this week?

Figured we'd let it cool down some before we got back out on the field. Sit at the crib, watch yall take a couple Ls, then get back at it. 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll give props to G-Water, I think Kilgore gave it away. Here's my thoughts. *Kilgore didnt adjust to the power run game in the middle, I think they rotated 1 defensive linemen. And, had 2 LBs.

just for the record I think the last time Kilgore and Longview played Longview was like ranked #2 in the state...and Kilgore won!!!....lol...haven't played ever since 🤣

I could be wrong but I dont remember Hatten burning #2 anytime..heck everytime I remember them throwing #2's way it was either great coverage..a pass breakup..or a pick..only cb we had get eat up that

Posted Images

Kilgore defense is pretty good. They could have a deadly passing game, QB is extremely accurate. But you wont see it much. I think Kilgore wins big something like 41-21. Its also their homecoming game.

3 hours ago, HJR7 said:

Kilgore defense is pretty good. They could have a deadly passing game, QB is extremely accurate. But you wont see it much. I think Kilgore wins big something like 41-21. Its also their homecoming game.

Cool just hope we come out healthy and get some good experience for district. 

GW likes eating Dog? Y'all might wanna eat before you leave Little Mexico in Gladewater. 

Well back on topic GW isn't scoring like their first 3 games not on this Kilgore D. 

I'm gonna predict something like

GW 13

Kilgore 42

11 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

GW faithfuls watch #2 for Kilgore 

Watch our #2. And we will score more then 13. I can promise ya. 

our offense isn’t the GW offense of old. We can score at will if we are executing. Problem is we forgot how to play defense. 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

Yes

This is the first I have heard of a wr for GW that is super talented. (Not in a bad way I'm talking about). I thought GW had a talented RB that was getting offers? Didn't y'all return the RB from last year?

4 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

This is the first I have heard of a wr for GW that is super talented. (Not in a bad way I'm talking about). I thought GW had a talented RB that was getting offers? Didn't y'all return the RB from last year?

Yes he is back. The WR was just a sophomore last year and switched from Qb to WR. He has taken to it very well. 

3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Yes he is back. The WR was just a sophomore last year and switched from Qb to WR. He has taken to it very well. 

In his defense he probably should have never been at qb

2 hours ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Your corners better not get cocky or #2 will run right past them and score.  Saw him do it a few times in our game. 🤷‍♂️

10 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

In his defense he probably should have never been at qb

Y'all say that but we had no answer for him at QB when they brought him in against us as a freshman. Mainly his legs did the damage but he was tough. I will say, his D1 future was never gonna be QB though.