The Smoakhouse Forums

Gladewater 1-2 at Kilgore

8 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

They also didn’t score 60 👀

Probably because we ran hurry up and y’all used the clock. Let’s not act like y’all as defense was stopping them. Them kicking and punting deep to y’all and the blocked punt kept y’all in it. 

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll give props to G-Water, I think Kilgore gave it away. Here's my thoughts. *Kilgore didnt adjust to the power run game in the middle, I think they rotated 1 defensive linemen. And, had 2 LBs.

just for the record I think the last time Kilgore and Longview played Longview was like ranked #2 in the state...and Kilgore won!!!....lol...haven't played ever since 🤣

I could be wrong but I dont remember Hatten burning #2 anytime..heck everytime I remember them throwing #2's way it was either great coverage..a pass breakup..or a pick..only cb we had get eat up that

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, bearnation said:

in a micro look yeah the stats vs SH dont mean as much as say vs Gilmer but when his stats are dominant vs both of them, i would say he's just good plain and simple regardless of who he is playing against

Oh I agree, but you ain’t going to get any respect whatsoever for putting stats up against an easy opponent. 

19 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

How has Kilgore been able to have pep rallies? I thought those weren't allowed. Also saw where they are having a homecoming parade this year

The way I understand it is that they are on a rotation where one grade is in the gym while the other grades are watching via video or social media or something like that.

2 hours ago, regaleagle said:

I'll be surprised if 3A Gladewater can hold up to 4A Kilgore tonight.  Kilgore by 13+.

Really doesn’t matter bigger is not better. Pretty sure Carthage could beat most 5a . Kilgore probably handles its own in the division as well.

11 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Really doesn’t matter bigger is not better. Pretty sure Carthage could beat most 5a . Kilgore probably handles its own in the division as well.

You mean yalls district. 

9 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

We got some extreme home cooking taking place 😂😂😂

Y’all got away with a push off at the end of half. Full back is getting away with shoves in a pile. 

Offsides is not homecoming.