Sabine @ Dekalb

Bclove05

39 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Agreed but they shouldn’t have lost much confidence after last night. It was a good loss in my opinion.

I can agree that there is a such thing as a good loss but DF isn’t that good. Dropped passes, QB play grounding it. Penalty wise they had three against us but against y’all was crazy. 

• Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I can agree that there is a such thing as a good loss but DF isn’t that good. Dropped passes, QB play grounding it. Penalty wise they had three against us but against y’all was crazy. 

We didn’t necessarily play our best game last night. Even with the injuries I feel like we should have still been able to win. 

There are a few of us out here. I see this game being a lot like the New Boston game for us. Our boys really get to the ball quick and stop the run well. We have a lot of new defensive backs that are getting better each week against the pass. They fight hard. I don’t know a lot about the Sabine offense, but we will put up some points. I think this game will be won in the fourth quarter.

27 minutes ago, Bearbeliever said:

There are a few of us out here. I see this game being a lot like the New Boston game for us. Our boys really get to the ball quick and stop the run well. We have a lot of new defensive backs that are getting better each week against the pass. They fight hard. I don’t know a lot about the Sabine offense, but we will put up some points. I think this game will be won in the fourth quarter.

Well rookie, I pretty well agree with you, even though you nearly copied my screen name.