Sabine @ Dekalb

Bclove05

3 minutes ago, Bearliever said:

I can't speak for Bearbeliever, but you don't know much about the DeKalb/New Boston rivalry. From a DK prespective, nothing can sink  to the level of New Boston. However you do kinda remind be of Kooldown, have a respectable 2019 and win a couple in 2020 and all of a sudden you're a power house to be reckoned with.

I have no idea who will win this first ever match up between DeKalb and Sabine, but from the little film I have seen I like our chances.

👀

19 minutes ago, Bearliever said:

I can't speak for Bearbeliever, but you don't know much about the DeKalb/New Boston rivalry. From a DK prespective, nothing can sink  to the level of New Boston. However you do kinda remind be of Kooldown, have a respectable 2019 and win a couple in 2020 and all of a sudden you're a power house to be reckoned with.

I have no idea who will win this first ever match up between DeKalb and Sabine, but from the little film I have seen I like our chances.

I'm the last person to think we are a powerhouse. I do think we are much better than the 3 teams y'all have played this year.

22 minutes ago, Bearliever said:

You may like your chances but they are less than slim, Sabine will win in a big way. 

7 hours ago, Bearliever said:

Well rookie, I pretty well agree with you, even though you nearly copied my screen name.

Gues you were hibernating  for several months and  I didn’t see your name out there when I made mine up. There was only 4 months between your sign up and mine so I guess your still rookie status too or I am almost out of it... lol

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Are they better than any of the teams y’all played?

The teams that Sabine have wins over are a combined 1-4 right now. DAINGERFIELD has a lot of talent if they can just get it coach able. That seemed to have plagued them last year. So not sure how that makes us compare to the teams Sabine played but we are getting better each week and have the most team speed that DeKalb has seen in a long time.

19 minutes ago, Bearbeliever said:

The teams that Sabine have wins over are a combined 1-4 right now. DAINGERFIELD has a lot of talent if they can just get it coach able. That seemed to have plagued them last year. So not sure how that makes us compare to the teams Sabine played but we are getting better each week and have the most team speed that DeKalb has seen in a long time.

As an outsider looking in, Sabine has played a much tougher schedule. If Sabine has DK scheduled they’d be 3-0 and if DK has Sabine’s they’d be 0-3. MAYBE 1-2..... Just my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Bearbeliever said:

Looks like champ has taken one to many blows to the head for that statement and you are gonna need a new pair of glass if that is what you see.

Please be sure to come back when the game is over tomorrow night. I'll gladly admit if I was wrong.