Timpson Vs. Carlisle

upullinmychain

Haven’t seen Carlisle this year, but that Timpson qb is legit.  Partly it was the quality of the stream, but in some of those scrambles the screen would pause for split second and when it came back he’d be 30 yards down the field.  Almost like he was teleporting.  Throws a pretty ball, too.

• Like 1

Don’t be suprised if carlisle has y’all scratching your head again...things ain’t always as they seem.the indians always play better when the opponent is favored,its some kind of little man syndrome or some bs, it is what it is and I’ve never been able to figure why, it just is.so far as best I can tell coach has kept the offensive side pretty basic but it’s about that time he opens up a few more pages and I really am not a fan of single back sets,just limits an offense imho and the fourth game is far enough in to start slipping the reigns and letting the horse run a little. Just my take on things.we will see tho.

Carlisle strong side LB missed Fridays game due to injury. I believe he will miss one more week. Friday should be a big test for our Indians. Sounds like Timpson's move in from Center is already heavily contributing to the Bears. Carlisle will have to corral the 5'9" running back for the Bears. He is strong and speedy.

• Like 1