Leopards vs Rabbits battle of Hwy 59

Liger01

Who wins?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• LE
    • Atlanta

This one could be closer than people might think. IMO, Atlanta is better than their record indicates. Should be 1-2 if #4 would have started at QB against D'field.

I think the Rabbits will put up some scores but lack of depth on defense will begin to be a factor in the 2nd half like what happened against Gilmer...only not as bad.

At the half, close game...at the conclusion, LE by 2-3 scores. This hame tends to get a little chippy so let's just hope a brawl doesn't break out between the two teams and no injuries. Atlanta is itching to start district play and put these first four games behind us.

On 9/13/2020 at 8:55 AM, AtlantaFan04 said:

This one could be closer than people might think. IMO, Atlanta is better than their record indicates. Should be 1-2 if #4 would have started at QB against D'field.

I think the Rabbits will put up some scores but lack of depth on defense will begin to be a factor in the 2nd half like what happened against Gilmer...only not as bad.

At the half, close game...at the conclusion, LE by 2-3 scores. This hame tends to get a little chippy so let's just hope a brawl doesn't break out between the two teams and no injuries. Atlanta is itching to start district play and put these first four games behind us.

could it be a replay of 03?

I wrote out a big long post but I'm just gonna say, that I don't expect any team anytime soon to compare to 03. The opponents we faced in our 4 game skid in 2003 were far superior to those we face in preseason now. We also had a pedigree for winning in 2003. 

1 hour ago, mrclean69 said:

Is it blind optimism or is Atl that close to being good? I haven't seen them live so serious question. If they can at least play close against LE, I think they roll into WO ready to gain some momentum if the potential is there. 

There's a lot of potential. Atlanta has some definite playmakers. Several Gilmer fans were commenting on how they didn't understand how we were doing so poorly (pre-2nd half). 

this one is always a coin flip... regardless of how good or bad these teams are when they meet. 

This is always an exciting game to see. Hoping both teams come out injury free and ready to roll on.

I'll be rooting for the rabbs in the rest of their games after this one

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WiseGuy said:

this one is always a coin flip... regardless of how good or bad these teams are when they meet. 

This is always an exciting game to see. Hoping both teams come out injury free and ready to roll on.

I'll be rooting for the rabbs in the rest of their games after this one

Good to see an old face on here! 

The Rabbs and Leopards have given us some great games over the years. 

How have you been??