Lindale vs Gilmer

Jakeelee05

Week 4  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2020 at 12:30 AM

20 hours ago, trashyhound said:

In three seasons vs Van he's done nothing. 160 yds in 3 games. 39 carries for 103 last 2 seasons. I'm not familiar with his stats vs others but he didn't break many tackles against us and never really seemed too shifty or fast. I'd take that #22 joker Gilmer had last season in a heartbeat. That boy could go! 

In interviews though he does seem like a good kid so I'll pull for his success in college now that he done with the Vandals. 

He is a great kid and a tremendous athlete. Kudos to Van for bottling him up the last few years. Rivalry games tend to bring weird outcomes on many things, including the scoreboard.

After watching Jenkins the last two weeks (I was not able to see him in action early), I have to wonder if he is slowly regaining form from an injury or something? He looked better against Van (burst and cuts) than he did against Heritage.

Either way, the young man is a great kid, great athlete, and hard worker from what I hear. I hope he gets on track and has a big game this week!

7 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

He is a great kid and a tremendous athlete. Kudos to Van for bottling him up the last few years. Rivalry games tend to bring weird outcomes on many things, including the scoreboard.

After watching Jenkins the last two weeks (I was not able to see him in action early), I have to wonder if he is slowly regaining form from an injury or something? He looked better against Van (burst and cuts) than he did against Heritage.

Either way, the young man is a great kid, great athlete, and hard worker from what I hear. I hope he gets on track and has a big game this week!

It's easy to root for a kid like that. Glad to hear he is such a class act. The injury theory could explain what apparently we both noticed. Just not the explosiveness I expected. 

• Like 1

Sounds like a good kid. Hopefully he has a good game, but not a great game lol. I think Lindale will give us a closer game and help us prepare more for down the road and vise versa. Tomorrow seems to be taking it's time getting here. Ready to have a home game for once.

29 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Sounds like them Gilmerites are intoxicated with glee over what they see on the field this season for the Buckeyes.  Maybe Gilmer is gettin' ready to explode, Huh?

This is one of the best well rounded teams we have seen in a minute. I'm there at every game through the good years and bad. I'm just excited on Game Days regardless. We have improved a lot and still need some work, but it's a good solid team. We will just get better as the season progresses too.