CHIEFS FANS SMART TO BOO, TEXANS AND DOLPHINS SMART TO DISAVOW ‘EMPTY’ BLM GESTURES

Monte1076

23 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

I'm a lifelong, diehard Dallas Cowboys fan. If even just one of them kneels tonight during the National Anthem...I'M DONE!! I'll be out for the entire season. Won't watch at all. 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I saw a clip of a game today where to open the game the entire kickoff return team, and entire kickoff team (except for the kicker, who had to kick the ball) took a knee on the field to start the game.

5 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I saw a clip of a game today where to open the game the entire kickoff return team, and entire kickoff team (except for the kicker, who had to kick the ball) took a knee on the field to start the game.

Yea, I heard about stuff like that. I can live with that type of display/demonstration. 

I WON'T when it comes to using the National Anthem/Flag as a prop for a demonstration. 

46 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Yea, I heard about stuff like that. I can live with that type of display/demonstration. 

I WON'T when it comes to using the National Anthem/Flag as a prop for a demonstration. 

Kneeling AT ALL to the Marxists is unacceptable.....history has clearly shown that there is only one way to deal with Marxists.........and kneeling to them aint it......

• Like 1

Staying in the locker room during the national anthem is just as bad, or worse than taking a knee during the national anthem  ... if they are too 🐔:poop: to come out and pay their respects and honor those who fought and died to defend our country, to hell with them .... to hell with JJ Watt ....

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Staying in the locker room during the national anthem is just as bad, or worse than taking a knee during the national anthem  ... if they are too 🐔:poop: to come out and pay their respects and honor those who fought and died to defend our country, to hell with them .... to hell with JJ Watt ....

#sellouts....🤬

25 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

FB_IMG_1600043334254.jpg

46 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Man for those who allegedly don’t care about the NFL anymore y’all sure do spend a lot of time whining about it. You sound like a bunch of snowflakes. 

We care about AMERICA!!! And there's no allegedly about that!! Men's & women's blood, sweat, & tears through serving and some dying made America the free country it is today. And when idiots 💩 on that Anthem/Flag with the freedom that those men/women provided for them...yea, I'll "whine" about that every day of the week and twice on Sunday. 🤬

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I actually wasn't disappointed with what I've seen so far.  Most if not all of the Patriots were standing, but the Dolphins remained in the locker room.  Other pregames were similar.  I'll have to wait and see what the Cowboys do. 

I hate to say it, but there's a simple solution: "Start" the broadcast after the anthem.

45 minutes ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

Have they ever really broadcasted the National Anthem on regular games on a regular basis anyway?  It was shown this time for reactions.

I think they started doing it a few years back. I think it really just used to be for the Super Bowl on TV, but yeah, I think they started several years back.