CHIEFS FANS SMART TO BOO, TEXANS AND DOLPHINS SMART TO DISAVOW ‘EMPTY’ BLM GESTURES

Monte1076

5 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I hate to say it, but there's a simple solution: "Start" the broadcast after the anthem.

That's the way it used to be done.  I rarely remember the National Anthem being played except for big games.  I know that I wouldn't stay in the locker room or take a knee.  I wasn't able to see the opening for the Cowboys/Rams, because I was looking for a streaming site to watch it for free since I cut my cable.  

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

I think they started doing it a few years back. I think it really just used to be for the Super Bowl on TV, but yeah, I think they started several years back.

They didn't start until people started kneeling or staying in the locker room.  The Networks have made it the full blown issue that it has become.  They are going to lose revenue over it.  They're simply too stupid to see it since they support Biden so much.

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

They have been playing the national anthem for as long as I can remember.  It's not something they started recently ....

That is not is being debated here.  I, and some others, do not recall the networks typically showing the actual singing/performance of the National Anthem unless it was an important game/event.