The Smoakhouse Forums

CHIEFS FANS SMART TO BOO, TEXANS AND DOLPHINS SMART TO DISAVOW ‘EMPTY’ BLM GESTURES

He's spot on. I'm thinking and hoping it's about to hit them in the pocketbook and the nonsense will stop. You get paid to entertain me, stop the social bullpoo and entertain me now! Hopefully the NFL will wake up and the NBA crashes and burns. 

I'm a lifelong, diehard Dallas Cowboys fan. If even just one of them kneels tonight during the National Anthem...I'M DONE!! I'll be out for the entire season. Won't watch at all. 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

23 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

I'm a lifelong, diehard Dallas Cowboys fan. If even just one of them kneels tonight during the National Anthem...I'M DONE!! I'll be out for the entire season. Won't watch at all. 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I saw a clip of a game today where to open the game the entire kickoff return team, and entire kickoff team (except for the kicker, who had to kick the ball) took a knee on the field to start the game.

5 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I saw a clip of a game today where to open the game the entire kickoff return team, and entire kickoff team (except for the kicker, who had to kick the ball) took a knee on the field to start the game.

Yea, I heard about stuff like that. I can live with that type of display/demonstration. 

I WON'T when it comes to using the National Anthem/Flag as a prop for a demonstration. 

46 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Yea, I heard about stuff like that. I can live with that type of display/demonstration. 

I WON'T when it comes to using the National Anthem/Flag as a prop for a demonstration. 

Kneeling AT ALL to the Marxists is unacceptable.....history has clearly shown that there is only one way to deal with Marxists.........and kneeling to them aint it......

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

CB5B9A79-52DC-4CE8-A64A-2A6F297DF877.jpeg

😂...I'm not gonna lie, it's gonna be tough. But I'll persevere 😉

I actually wasn't disappointed with what I've seen so far.  Most if not all of the Patriots were standing, but the Dolphins remained in the locker room.  Other pregames were similar.  I'll have to wait and see what the Cowboys do. 

Staying in the locker room during the national anthem is just as bad, or worse than taking a knee during the national anthem  ... if they are too 🐔:poop: to come out and pay their respects and honor those who fought and died to defend our country, to hell with them .... to hell with JJ Watt ....

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Staying in the locker room during the national anthem is just as bad, or worse than taking a knee during the national anthem  ... if they are too 🐔:poop: to come out and pay their respects and honor those who fought and died to defend our country, to hell with them .... to hell with JJ Watt ....

#sellouts....🤬

25 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

FB_IMG_1600043334254.jpg

46 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Man for those who allegedly don’t care about the NFL anymore y’all sure do spend a lot of time whining about it. You sound like a bunch of snowflakes. 

We care about AMERICA!!! And there's no allegedly about that!! Men's & women's blood, sweat, & tears through serving and some dying made America the free country it is today. And when idiots 💩 on that Anthem/Flag with the freedom that those men/women provided for them...yea, I'll "whine" about that every day of the week and twice on Sunday. 🤬

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Man for those who allegedly don’t care about the NFL anymore y’all sure do spend a lot of time whining about it. You sound like a bunch of snowflakes. 

I love my country. 
I don’t appreciate  millionaires telling  me about being oppressed. 
I don’t  appreciate not being indirectly responsible for all racism. 
I am not ashamed of being  white. 
I will never glorify criminals. 
I will not support a hate group known as BLM

I will not celebrate hypocrisy 

I will not condone the false narrative that all police departments are bad. 

I am not a fool.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I actually wasn't disappointed with what I've seen so far.  Most if not all of the Patriots were standing, but the Dolphins remained in the locker room.  Other pregames were similar.  I'll have to wait and see what the Cowboys do. 

I hate to say it, but there's a simple solution: "Start" the broadcast after the anthem.

9 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I hate to say it, but there's a simple solution: "Start" the broadcast after the anthem.

Nope  ... come out and stand proud for the anthem and the flag ... anything less means these bassturds have won! .... 

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Nope  ... come out and stand proud for the anthem and the flag ... anything less means these bassturds have won! .... 

🐟💩’s😜 

3 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Have they ever really broadcasted the National Anthem on regular games on a regular basis anyway?  It was shown this time for reactions.