White Oak at New Diana-

JoeRoughneck

Week 4  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• White Oak Roughnecks
    • New Diana Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2020 at 12:30 AM

31 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

2 part answer...

Ol' Racer and I met up around 3rd quarter. Shook hands and had a friendly chat for about a quarter. Had to buy him a tootsie pop at the concession stand to calm him down...kinda nervous. I think my beard intimidated him. Nice guy...nothing like he acts on here. 😁👀

Ol' nipples or WhippersnapperO or whatever she calls herself now...different story. She's ALL MOUTH. Went radio silent during the game and refused to meet. Then after the game, she was a punk and refused to eat her crow. Typical keyboard warrior type. Go figure. 

What can I say short bus participation trophy participants make me nervous 

1 hour ago, WOhorns said:

Cool story old man ... but never once did I say I was gonna meet up with you . Kinda weird ur obsessed with me enough to keep talking about it a year later 🤡🤡

Yea. You were even making bets about the losing team fans having to wear the winning teams gear and taking a picture. We didn't expect you to do that. But I did call you out about meeting and got 🦗 from you. You'd went into hiding by that  time I guess. 

Obsessed? With YOU? 😂🤣😂 Son, I was asked a question and answered it. Something you're not used to. 

Get back in your mom's basement. I bet your hotpockets and koolaid are ready now. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

What can I say short bus participation trophy participants make me nervous 

Evidently, you were having flashbacks to licking windows on your own short bus. Your short bus driver must've had an intimidating beard too. It set you off. You sure were shaking. Noticed you didn't deny the tootsie pop calming you down. If you promise to maintain social distancing, maybe I'll buy you another tootsie pop on Friday night too. 👍

• LOL! 1

44 minutes ago, WOhorns said:

No go back and reread old man . Never once said I would meet up with you . You are slow . But hey think what you wanna . Roughnecks by 21 plus !

Actually, it was a smart move on your part not to meet me. You might've ended up on a milk carton. 

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Does WO think ND is good or bad? It’s a head scratcher. WO hid out for a month waiting for ND week. WO thinks ND is weak enough for the Roughnecks to win. But then again, they hid out for a month game planning so I’m not sure that WO thinks they can win. 🤷‍♂️

So are y’all hiding now? Asking for a friend.

4 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I believe they practicing. Probably think they can beat ND and then shut down the rest of the year and claim they are undefeated. 

Your thinking too much here. Maybe should think about that long awaited playoff win y’all were supposed to get with the drop in class. 

5 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Evidently, you were having flashbacks to licking windows on your own short bus. Your short bus driver must've had an intimidating beard too. It set you off. You sure were shaking. Noticed you didn't deny the tootsie pop calming you down. If you promise to maintain social distancing, maybe I'll buy you another tootsie pop on Friday night too. 👍

The only thing I can promise is you’ll leave Friday night knowing ND is going to have a rough year.