White Oak at New Diana-

JoeRoughneck

Week 4  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• White Oak Roughnecks
    • New Diana Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2020 at 12:30 AM

4 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Look it’s white oak they’re playing 😂

You think just cuz they went 0-10 with that schedule last year, they gonna be a punching bag right outta the gate? I bet they come out fired up. We'll see though. They're 100% healthy, that's for sure lol. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

You think just cuz they went 0-10 with that schedule last year, they gonna be a punching bag right outta the gate? I bet they come out fired up. We'll see though. They're 100% healthy, that's for sure lol. 

True on the healthy part.  I have to give white oak a hard...it wouldn’t be football season if we give them a break!! 👀

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

True on the healthy part.  I have to give white oak a hard...it wouldn’t be football season if we give them a break!! 👀

Yeah normally we just blow y’all off like oh it’s just ND. Im just talking a lil this year cuz y’all got chirpy last year when we were struggling. I’m gonna laugh my butt off if good ole ND goes 0-10. 

Just now, Racer55 said:

Yeah normally we just blow y’all off like oh it’s just ND. Im just talking a lil this year cuz y’all got chirpy last year when we were struggling. I’m gonna laugh my butt off if good ole ND goes 0-10. 

That’s a possibility as well lol 

5 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

It is 2020...anything’s possible...back to back wins by the Eagles fits in perfectly 

Yeah your right anything’s possible like an 0-10 season for y’all. 42 points a game given up does not look good. Where’s Tee Tee at? Lemme be the first to welcome yall to yalls first winless season in 52 years. 

14 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

@TTman7...you’ve been summoned. 😂

Wouldn’t bee surprised if you’re  his “alter ego” u use the emojis like he does and created this account a couple weeks ago. You know ND is struggling when they have to create multiple accounts to keep support up. Looks like the fair weather fans knows what’s coming. Back to the same ole same ole losing ways at ND.

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

Diana gets to play Queen City so the 0-10 is unlikely.

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

ND beats us 1 time in 50 years and y’all think y’all have it sowed up. Lol this should be fun.

Let’s be real. 

The fact that White Oak scheduled Harleton, Ore City, and Diana tells you exactly what they think about their team the next two years.

31 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Let’s be real. 

The fact that White Oak scheduled Harleton, Ore City, and Diana tells you exactly what they think about their team the next two years.

Ok let’s be real. WO always schedules down pre season. That’s why y’all are still on the schedule. 😂😂😂 Won’t be the first time or the last time. Let’s be real again. Has ND ever won consecutive games against us? No. Let’s be real again have we whooped some eagle tail for the last about 50 years? Yes! Looks like the odds are in our favor, so go back to ya basement and let the big dogs run the smack talk. 

2 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah your right anything’s possible like an 0-10 season for y’all. 42 points a game given up does not look good. Where’s Tee Tee at? Lemme be the first to welcome yall to yalls first winless season in 52 years. 

Hey son!! You must've missed me. Good for you! You've been quiet since last year. You've had your mouth full I guess. 😁

Unfortunately, you're wrong. ND went winless about 5-6 yrs ago. We've forgotten what that feels like from then,  so why don't you remind us how you felt last year. 😉