White Oak at New Diana-

JoeRoughneck

Week 4  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• White Oak Roughnecks
    • New Diana Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2020 at 12:30 AM

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Just wondering why yall missed 3 weeks instead of 2. 

Yeah they claimed we wouldn’t be able to play SH coming back on Thursday, but SH played community on a days notice so IDK. I don’t make the decisions I just toot the horn and talk some smack. 

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Who wouldn’t love to follow this soap opera y’all produce weekly?

Soap opera? Lol I’d have to admit we might be like that sometimes, but it’s sure better than that Tadumb dumpster fire y’all had going on over there with the protesting last year and all the coaches coming and going. Pot meet kettle.

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Soap opera? Lol I’d have to admit we might be like that sometimes, but it’s sure better than that Tadumb dumpster fire y’all had going on over there with the protesting last year and all the coaches coming and going. Pot meet kettle.

Sometimes? All the time. As far as the protesting goes, WO has more loses last year then Tatum had protestors on the side of the road. 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Sometimes? All the time. As far as the protesting goes, WO has more loses last year then Tatum had protestors on the side of the road. 

Was WO in the news all the time like Tadumb? What about the faces of Tadumb thing y’all had going this year or whatever it was called. Looked like a bunch of window lickers. You call us a soap opera. Pot meet kettle again. 

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Was WO in the news all the time like Tadumb? What about the faces of Tadumb thing y’all had going this year or whatever it was called. Looked like a bunch of window lickers. You call us a soap opera. Pot meet kettle again. 

Yes. Y’all are a soap opera and currently the laughing stock in district. And I agree, bunch of window lickers. 

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Yes. Y’all are a soap opera and currently the laughing stock in district. And I agree, bunch of window lickers. 

Yeah we’ll take it, just like we always have. Nobody has ever liked our fball program and no one expects anyone to either. Just don’t think your school is so much better when y’all were sitting at home with us come playoff time.