White Oak at New Diana-

JoeRoughneck

Week 4  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• White Oak Roughnecks
    • New Diana Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2020 at 12:30 AM

6 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah we’ll take it, just like we always have. Nobody has ever liked our fball program and no one expects anyone to either. Just don’t think your school is so much better when y’all were sitting at home with us come playoff time.

We are so much better than y’all. And to say nobody likes yalls fball program isn’t true. Every team on yalls schedule LOVES white oaks football program. Hell, even ND wanted to schedule y’all. That’s love. 

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Lawd here we go again. WO trying to talk mess. Y’all might wanna direct that somewhere else. Y’all ain’t beat us since Nixon was in office. 👀

And you always have the same comeback dang near. Just twist it a bit. And I’ll say y’all haven’t won a playoff game in years much less make them like last year. Y’all Tadumb folk love WO so much why not just move here. 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

And you always have the same comeback dang near. Just twist it a bit. And I’ll say y’all haven’t won a playoff game in years much less make them like last year. Y’all Tadumb folk love WO so much why not just move here. 

I almost feel bad for you. Can’t even beat a team that you always claim is pretty bad. Bless your heart. 

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I almost feel bad for you. Can’t even beat a team that you always claim is pretty bad. Bless your heart. 

and round we go. Can we elevate the IQ of this thread a bit and the Tadumb folk quit hijacking it. I Remember this being about WO @ ND not WO vs Tadumb. 

6 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

and round we go. Can we elevate the IQ of this thread a bit and the Tadumb folk quit hijacking it. I Remember this being about WO @ ND not WO vs Tadumb. 

ND would be more competitive to y’all. On the field and on the forum. 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Wasn’t a picture posted last year. Maybe you should make a poster out of it and hang it on your bedroom ceiling. 

And the iQ level keeps getting lowered. Fine I’d rather hang a poster of that beat down we gave y’all back in 69 which is yallls worst beat down in school history. Y’all dig into the past, and so will I. 

And the iQ level keeps getting lowered. Fine I’d rather hang a poster of that beat down we gave y’all back in 69 which is yallls worst beat down in school history. Y’all dig into the past, and so will I. 

Better than digging in your butt i suppose. 

I also posted that last year, y’all are like a broken record living off past success because that’s all y’all have left. Can’t get a playoff win despite dropping in classification and can’t keep coaches hardly. We all know Tadumb is back to the mediocrity they had before the 90’s and 2000’s. I’ll say this too again, it would take about 5 more winless seasons for y’all to match us in winning percentage. 

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

“We won this”. “We won that” “Win percentage” yada yada yada. Try winning it all. Try beating us before Christ comes back. You’ll get a little respect then. I promise. 

Maybe 🤣🤣🤣

I also posted that last year, y’all are like a broken record living off past success because that’s all y’all have left. Can’t get a playoff win despite dropping in classification and can’t keep coaches hardly. We all know Tadumb is back to the mediocrity they had before the 90’s and 2000’s. I’ll say this too again, it would take about 5 more winless seasons for y’all to match us in winning percentage. 

Nailed it. And you say we are predictable. Naw son, that’s your football team. 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL! 1