White Oak at New Diana-

JoeRoughneck

Week 4  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• White Oak Roughnecks
    • New Diana Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2020 at 12:30 AM

Just now, Racer55 said:

I also posted that last year, y’all are like a broken record living off past success because that’s all y’all have left. Can’t get a playoff win despite dropping in classification and can’t keep coaches hardly. We all know Tadumb is back to the mediocrity they had before the 90’s and 2000’s. I’ll say this too again, it would take about 5 more winless seasons for y’all to match us in winning percentage. 

I’ll say thing again, it will take about five more reaching the semi-finals for y’all to match us. 

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

“We won this”. “We won that” “Win percentage” yada yada yada. Try winning it all. Try beating us before Christ comes back. You’ll get a little respect then. I promise. 

Maybe 🤣🤣🤣

Winning it all. Again here we go. We have. Also with Sabine beating y’all the first time in 35+ years I do think Tadumb is mediocre and anything is possible. If Sabine can turn a program around, I do belive we can too.

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Winning it all. Again here we go. We have. Also with Sabine beating y’all the first time in 35+ years I do think Tadumb is mediocre and anything is possible. If Sabine can turn a program around, I do belive we can too.

Wait I thought that was a 1 year wonder

Sabine got blessed by our OC. Y’all shoulda tried to take advantage last year too. 

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Never in my life would I have thought dude was a liberal, but here I am wondering. He’s so delicate. 

I’m gonna feel bad for him if ND wins this week. Athletically they are about even so it will come down to coaching. One town wants their coach, the other dont. Idk. 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

I’ll say thing again, it will take about five more reaching the semi-finals for y’all to match us. 

What? We’ve been over this a lot before. I’ll say this to again. Y’all made it to the semis 6 times I belive with us making it 4. We’ve only won the semis 1 time and y’all won 4 times though. 

What? We’ve been over this a lot before. I’ll say this to again. Y’all made it to the semis 6 times I belive with us making it 4. We’ve only won the semis 1 time and y’all won 4 times though. 

What’s crazy is even in yalls best years you couldn’t beat Tatum and you go on and on about how bad we’ve been but we still get it done against y’all. 

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

What years did y’all make it to the state semi finals?

Just now, TTman7 said:

Nah, she don't wanna talk to me. She cries to "people" when I do. Her girl too. 

Yeah I cry to people about vulgar comments lol. I can’t speak for everyone, mainly Tadumb folk are the tattlers, but I’m certainly not afraid of it. I’m just smart enough to follow the rules unlike ND window lickers. On a “hot topic” mods are watching and it doesn’t take a scientist to understand this is a kid friendly forum. It’s clearly stated in the rules. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Man, If ND wins....I don’t know. I ain’t gonna be good, at least not for Racer. @TTman7 gonna rip him a new one. 🤣🤣🤣

Nah, I'll take it easy on ol' girl. She's delicate and gets in her feelings too easy. Like shooting fish in a barrel with her...I need a challenge and she ain't it. 

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

What’s crazy is even in yalls best years you couldn’t beat Tatum and you go on and on about how bad we’ve been but we still get it done against y’all. 

And y’all go on and on about us. Never ending. That beatdown by the way we gave y’all was an 85-6 walloping. Most points y’all have given up in school history.

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah I cry to people about vulgar comments lol. I can’t speak for everyone, mainly Tadumb folk are the tattlers, but I’m certainly not afraid of it. I’m just smart enough to follow the rules unlike ND window lickers. On a “hot topic” mods are watching and it doesn’t take a scientist to understand this is a kid friendly forum. It’s clearly stated in the rules. 

Kid friendly forum. Lol. This ain’t Nickelodeon man. 

Rules also say something about name calling. “Tadumb” is name calling. You don’t see us crying about that do you. 

Just now, Racer55 said:

You got us confused with Hughes Springs on the tattling. 

• LOL! 1