White Oak at New Diana-

JoeRoughneck

Week 4  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• White Oak Roughnecks
    • New Diana Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2020 at 12:30 AM

4 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah I cry to people about vulgar comments lol. I can’t speak for everyone, mainly Tadumb folk are the tattlers, but I’m certainly not afraid of it. I’m just smart enough to follow the rules unlike ND window lickers. On a “hot topic” mods are watching and it doesn’t take a scientist to understand this is a kid friendly forum. It’s clearly stated in the rules. 

20200915_084953.png

• LOL! 2

Just now, Racer55 said:

I understand that also but their is also heavy censorship. You should know your the first to cry wolf. You aim to get the most stirred then go cry to the admins. 

Oh bless your whittle democrat heart. I didn’t realize you’re that type of special. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Yeah because you’re an easy target. You get in you feeling like a 13 year old girl. 

Lol 😂  I’m in my feelings right now because a dude that never contributed to a fball program besides wash clothes is talking mess. Haha

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Oh bless your whittle democrat heart. I didn’t realize you’re that type of special. 

Man I got bad service out here working for a living n the Etx oilfield. I know you’re sitting at home unemployed like half of your fellow Democrats, but I have work to finish. I’ll be back later. 

Just now, Racer55 said:

Man I got bad service out here working for a living n the Etx oilfield. I know you’re sitting at home unemployed like half of your fellow Democrats, but I have work to finish. I’ll be back later. 

Ain’t no oilfield guy that soft? You’d get ran off of every location I’ve been on. 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Done runt him off. Who we gonna play with now? Guess we shouldn’t have been so hard on him. We know better. Boy is softer than butta.