White Oak at New Diana-

JoeRoughneck

Week 4  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• White Oak Roughnecks
    • New Diana Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2020 at 12:30 AM

6 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Go tattle like you did last year. I’m sure I could produce evidence of your running to the mods to get a ban when you “think” someone’s in their feelings. 

I’m sure I could produce evidence that I’m actually your father. 

10 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Or watch film of a MV game not long ago. It took a college coach to pull y’all from the ashes.

I don’t remember a winless year in there. And Finney actually pulled us from the ashes a few years ago. Also, before 2012 we were in a district with Paris, LE, PG, etc.. battling way above our weight class. 2014-2016 was just ugly. 
that’s enough about the past tho, I like talking about right now 

1 minute ago, Blazin97 said:

I don’t remember a winless year in there. And Finney actually pulled us from the ashes a few years ago. Also, before 2012 we were in a district with Paris, LE, PG, etc.. battling way above our weight class. 2014-2016 was just ugly. 

Meanwhile WO takes on the NDs and OCs of the world. And the brag about it. 

5 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Lol id like talking about the now too if I was a MV Tiger. That bi district rd though from 2016 with finned at the helm was a good one for us with our soph JV QB. He set some records that game. I’d be butthurt too.

Just now, Racer55 said:

Lol id like talking about the now too if I was a MV Tiger. That bi district rd though from 2016 with finned at the helm was a good one for us with our soph JV QB. He set some records that game. I’d be butthurt too.

I bet that did feel nice, a lot nicer than losing first round like most years for white oak.