Week 4: Queen City (3-0) @ Frankston (1-2)

DawgPound2

Who ya got?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• QC Dawgs
    • Frankston Indians

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2020 at 12:30 AM

23 hours ago, Valhalla said:

Yeah but they have played 

LK

Union Grove

Quitman

But in years past, QC would've LOST to LK, UG, & Quitman and been sitting at 0-3 right now. They beat those teams this year, and rightfully so. They're better than those teams, and QC is an improved football program. 

7 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

But in years past, QC would've LOST to LK, UG, & Quitman and been sitting at 0-3 right now. They beat those teams this year, and rightfully so. They're better than those teams, and QC is an improved football program. 

I’ll give you that on the LK game. 

Quitman is the one program you can argue that has been worse than QC. 

UG is just down this year.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I’ll give you that on the LK game. 

Quitman is the one program you can argue that has been worse than QC. 

UG is just down this year.

I'm happy for their football program to see some early success. Hopefully they can continue on Friday night and on in to district play. I'll be rooting for them...except when they play ND & OC, lol. 

32 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

I'm happy for their football program to see some early success. Hopefully they can continue on Friday night and on in to district play. I'll be rooting for them...except when they play ND & OC, lol. 

I agree that it’s good for a team like QC to experience early success.  I believe QC has talent that needs to be exploited but I believe the Frankston Indians will be too much for them this week.... 

Just because they lost to Huntington I t mean nothing....lol

I work in the Lufkin area and can tell you the most relented players they have been available at Huntington we’re consistently passed up for starting roles due to politics.... for years.

I believe Friday night’s game will be a good match between the two.... and it could go either way.  I just stated what my feelings are on the match.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, TTman7 said:

This isn’t true. Past teams would have beat those teams if they’d been on the schedule. 

That being said I’m fired up about this season, we are definitely better than the past couple seasons. I expect us to be 4-0 After Friday. 

• Like 1