3-0 Chapel Hill at 2-1 Center

Eagleborn

Week 4  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Chapel Hill Bulldogs
    • Center Roughriders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2020 at 12:30 AM

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/keamodre-horace/r3y3J42LEeeT-Oz0u-e-FA/videos.htm

KeAmodre Redd Horace carried the ball 13 times, picked up 178 yards in the game and averaged 13.7 yards per carry agains Chapel Hill. He had four touchdowns in the game.

In the first four games of the season Horace has been the go-to ball carrier 61 times and has picked up 907 yards. He has averaged 226.8 yards rushing per game and has picked up 17 touchdowns. Horace added another 41 yards receiving and is credited with 948 total offensive yards for the year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/keamodre-horace/r3y3J42LEeeT-Oz0u-e-FA/videos.htm

KeAmodre Redd Horace carried the ball 13 times, picked up 178 yards in the game and averaged 13.7 yards per carry agains Chapel Hill. He had four touchdowns in the game.

In the first four games of the season Horace has been the go-to ball carrier 61 times and has picked up 907 yards. He has averaged 226.8 yards rushing per game and has picked up 17 touchdowns. Horace added another 41 yards receiving and is credited with 948 total offensive yards for the year.

Kid is special. Glad I got to see him with my own eyes. 

• Like 1

He reminds me so much of Adrian Peterson when he was in High School. Could run , had a stiff arm that would hurt you and would try to run over you. He is the most complete back I have seen in along time. I am glade I got to see him against Gladewater.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bears36 said:

He reminds me so much of Adrian Peterson when he was in High School. Could run , had a stiff arm that would hurt you and would try to run over you. He is the most complete back I have seen in along time. I am glade I got to see him against Gladewater.  

What high school did Peterson attend?