TATUM VS GLADEWATER 9-25

mightyeagle

Week 5  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

Have you tried Booshays ?  Very good.  It’s is Cajun creole type food. 

Haven’t been to GW since the last time we played there. Think we just got fast food that night. Time before ate at some Mexican place by the square. 

17 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Haven’t been to GW since the last time we played there. Think we just got fast food that night. Time before ate at some Mexican place by the square. 

Either place would be good. StewBabes is a good local family and the service and food are great. Booshays is good if you like Cajun seafood. 

On 9/14/2020 at 2:28 PM, mightyeagle said:

not the tatum/df game,they called a false start on offence and off sides on defence how the hell does that happen.

I thought the most questionable was 

When both teams were offsides on the same play/ 

is that possoble?   

7 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Somebody gonna keep us updated on yalls game tonight?

This will be my one game I miss this year. I go down to my lease to prep everything for my kids to hunt this time every year. I always try to pick a weekend before district starts. I will have to catch the updates on the app. 

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

This will be my one game I miss this year. I go down to my lease to prep everything for my kids to hunt this time every year. I always try to pick a weekend before district starts. I will have to catch the updates on the app. 

So you chose a game you don’t think y’all will win. Makes sense. 

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

Luckily for you we won’t be in center lol. I can do some updates as well