TATUM VS GLADEWATER 9-25

mightyeagle

Week 5  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

Tatum fans are so delusional, say one thing, prove em wrong "well actually I didnt say that exact word".... 

Also I would bet Gordon has about as many carries as Carter

Also what "bs" are you referring to that you dont want Tatum to get involved with? You referring to Kilgore game as GW starting "bs"? because that is far, far from what happened 

20 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Actually I’ve heard you guys say more than once you would be 4-0 going into district if you played your games. 

Shoot I’ll say it. Tatum would be 4-0 if they got to play the last 2 weeks. Not a crazy thing to say, and Tatum is about to give GW all they want and possibly then some. 

Just now, Blazin97 said:

Shoot I’ll say it. Tatum would be 4-0 if they got to play the last 2 weeks. Not a crazy thing to say, and Tatum is about to give GW all they want and possibly then some. 

To be honest I fully expect it to be a great game. I just expect to end just like every game we have played in recent history. If it doesn’t I will gladly tell them great game and we will move to the next one 😃 

1 minute ago, bearnation said:

We probably shouldnt even show up 

Isn’t this the same group of kids they had last year ?  They’ve been cupcakes for the last what 4 years?  Now they all grown up. I am pretty sure we had mostly the same kids last year too.....the difference must be that their coaches are smarter than Kilgore’s.