TATUM VS GLADEWATER 9-25

mightyeagle

Week 5  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

6 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

His next response will be “he didn’t say coaching history” even while knowing what I meant. Meanwhile his sidekick TDB will be in a corner somewhere crying “they keep twisting things” 😂 

4 minutes ago, bearnation said:

Nah they wont respond at all, they dont do real discussions.

They are real good with that lol

6 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

@Crawford

You’ve seen both... Thoughts?

Honestly I'd have to say over all Tatum seemed to be faster and GW looked to be stronger. Our defense played better against GW then Tatum. But my excuse is, we played Tatum in the first game of the season and had we played in the 3rd week or later, Center may have played better. But then again, maybe not. I never put much stock in the first games of the season. Teams are rusty, they're nervous, and some players are not always sure of their position. Our special team helped GW out some. Also we had a critical penalty called on us for a low hit, (which no one has talked about), that called back a touchdown that would have tied the game up at the half. That one hurt. I'm sure GW fans will always talk about the no called penalties against Center, but imo, it was happening on both sides. Just a all around terrible officiating in that game. I think Tatum is better on offense and GW is a better on defense. I only say that because we didn't play that great and Tatum still gave up 62 points. Where as if Tatum's D would have played better, the game may have been a rout. Maybe 70-35 or worst. With that said I'm picking Tatum by a touchdown.

3 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Honestly I'd have to say over all Tatum seemed to be faster and GW looked to be stronger. Our defense played better against GW then Tatum. But my excuse is, we played Tatum in the first game of the season and had we played in the 3rd week or later, Center may have played better. But then again, maybe not. I never put much stock in the first games of the season. Teams are rusty, they're nervous, and some players are not always sure of their position. Our special team helped GW out some. Also we had a critical penalty called on us for a low hit, (which no one has talked about), that called back a touchdown that would have tied the game up at the half. That one hurt. I'm sure GW fans will always talk about the no called penalties against Center, but imo, it was happening on both sides. Just a all around terrible officiating in that game. I think Tatum is better on offense and GW is a better on defense. I only say that because we didn't play that great and Tatum still gave up 62 points. Where as if Tatum's D would have played better, the game may have been a rout. Maybe 70-35 or worst. With that said I'm picking Tatum by a touchdown.

Fair assessment. I think the thing that is being overlooked is that we are playing at home and the kids will be highly motivated. We looked so flat against you guys. The strength you mentioned is what I think has won our most recent games with Tatum. They always have speed but we beat them in the trenches. Unless that has changed I believe we still walk away with the W. 

18 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Thanks for your input. No matter how anyone wants to twist it, taking the last two weeks off will hurt. Sure players will now be able to play that didn’t play against y’all but would rather had games. 

Edit: it’s already been spun. 

6 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Thanks for your input. No matter how anyone wants to twist it, taking the last two weeks off will hurt. Sure players will now be able to play that didn’t play against y’all but would rather had games 

Don’t start firing up the excuse. Remember 21 points? 

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Thanks for your input. No matter how anyone wants to twist it, taking the last two weeks off will hurt. Sure players will now be able to play that didn’t play against y’all but would rather had games. 

Edit: it’s already been spun. 

Nice built in excuse you got there, what you got for the last 11 years? 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Talking about Sabine never beating GW is ok. Talking about GW never winning state isn’t. 

Kinda like how it’s ok to talk about Tatum winning state in 2006 but not about how y’all haven’t beaten us since 2009. Or that y’all didn’t even make the playoffs last year.