TATUM VS GLADEWATER 9-25

mightyeagle

Week 5  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Kinda like how it’s ok to talk about Tatum winning state in 2006 but not about how y’all haven’t beaten us since 2009. Or that y’all didn’t even make the playoffs last year. 

If I’m alive the day Sabine wins state in any sport I may cry. lol. I’ve been through some rough years over here. 

5 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

If I’m alive the day Sabine wins state in any sport I may cry. lol. I’ve been through some rough years over here. 

Gotta start somewhere man. Wasn’t that long ago one of these teams in this game was 2-8 and a lol bit earlier than that the other was 0-10. But past is only allowed to be talked about if you have one. 

Also, yalls vball team has a shot this year. Those girls can play. 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Gotta start somewhere man. Wasn’t that long ago one of these teams in this game was 2-8 and a lol bit earlier than that the other was 0-10. But past is only allowed to be talked about if you have one. 

Also, yalls vball team has a shot this year. Those girls can play. 

Only 2 seniors on that team too. Mostly juniors and 2 freshman that get a lot of playing time. 

3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Hey I enjoyed watching Sabine have success last year. Especially that win over Tatum!

We need sustained success. Can’t be a 1 year wonder. Obviously it’s hard to win 10 games every year but consistent winning seasons would be fun. I feel like we are at least to the point now where we’re not beat as soon as we get off the bus. 

9 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

For anyone that watched the video and is wondering why we aren’t using our indoor facility, we currently have it for sale to be moved. 

True. Surprised the news didn’t mention that. But even if it don’t sell it should hopefully not be outdated and still used. Middle school, JV, softball and baseball.... track and field, little leagues......... should all be able to use it. Unless it’s outdated.